CAIQUEWEBSLINGER BR MODS - SPIDERMAN,WOLVERINE,VENOM,DAREDEVIL AND OTHERS SKINS

Started by CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, January 29, 2016, 01:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is awesome the way you preserve the volumes of the muscles in the mesh. And i like the aplication of the skeleton ,great Rhino conversion.

Quote from: mindworm on May 02, 2016, 04:43PM
Is awesome the way you preserve the volumes of the muscles in the mesh. And i like the aplication of the skeleton ,great Rhino conversion.
thanks mindworm!
the Rhino was very hard to convert, I am pleased to know that you and other people like it

Your mods are incredible. Makes me wish I had a pc copy of the game.

Quote from: pukindogs143 on May 06, 2016, 06:12PM
Your mods are incredible. Makes me wish I had a pc copy of the game.
thank punkindogs 143, have fun with my mods

Quote from: CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil on May 07, 2016, 08:59AM
thank punkindogs 143, have fun with my mods

That's just it. I can't use your mods. I don't have this game on the computer.

Will you make MCU Spider-Man skin when it released to Marvel Heroes? :spidergirl:
(Sorry about the picture resolution, it's the best I could find)
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on May 09, 2016, 08:53PM
Will you make MCU Spider-Man skin when it released to Marvel Heroes? :spidergirl:
(Sorry about the picture resolution, it's the best I could find)

julio Cabral said on his page that he was going to convert this model

Demais i Quicksilver, você pretende trazer mais Skins dele?
Ah e tem algum projeto de outras skin do MH pro MUA? Eu curti demais seu trabalho =D

Quote from: MatheusYami on May 16, 2016, 06:19PM
Demais i Quicksilver, você pretende trazer mais Skins dele?
Ah e tem algum projeto de outras skin do MH pro MUA? Eu curti demais seu trabalho =D
Valeu Matheus!
Vou ver se eu faço mais skins do quicksilver,mas eu só posso fazer isso depois de lançar o próximo pack de personagens,mas prometo não esquecer! :thumbsup:

Meu próximo projeto de MH será Punisher,Blade,Falcon,Archangel,Moon Knight,Hurman torch e Green Goblin.E também já terminei as skins de Iron Man do jogo "Iron Man 3 The Oficial Game" e uma skin da tremor de Marvel Future Fight.

E outra coisa,não baixe o SPIDER PACK 2 ainda,porque eu vou atualiza-lo e lançar junto com essas skins que eu mencionei.

Quote from: CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil on May 17, 2016, 07:07AM
Valeu Matheus!
Vou ver se eu faço mais skins do quicksilver,mas eu só posso fazer isso depois de lançar o próximo pack de personagens,mas prometo não esquecer! :thumbsup:

Meu próximo projeto de MH será Punisher,Blade,Falcon,Archangel,Moon Knight,Hurman torch e Green Goblin.E também já terminei as skins de Iron Man do jogo "Iron Man 3 The Oficial Game" e uma skin da tremor de Marvel Future Fight.

E outra coisa,não baixe o SPIDER PACK 2 ainda,porque eu vou atualiza-lo e lançar junto com essas skins que eu mencionei.

yesss xD