CAIQUEWEBSLINGER BR MODS - SPIDERMAN,WOLVERINE,VENOM,DAREDEVIL AND OTHERS SKINS

Started by CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, January 29, 2016, 01:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good job Caique, I loved all the skins,mainly
moon knight pack ,green goblin and mk 7 iron man!

Excelente trabalho com todas as peles,Caique! Particularmente eu tenho um apreço pelo personagem Iron Man. Eu tentei converter o Hulkbuster mas ele não ficou muito do jeito q eu queria. Se vc um dia se interessar por ele eu vou ficar feliz em ter essa pele bem convertida. Eu acho q seu método pode ser excelente para ele como foi para esse novo pack q vc postou! vlw!

Awesome,love your packs  :thumbsup:
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 18, 2017, 07:32PM
Excelente trabalho com todas as peles,Caique! Particularmente eu tenho um apreço pelo personagem Iron Man. Eu tentei converter o Hulkbuster mas ele não ficou muito do jeito q eu queria. Se vc um dia se interessar por ele eu vou ficar feliz em ter essa pele bem convertida. Eu acho q seu método pode ser excelente para ele como foi para esse novo pack q vc postou! vlw!
Vlw,Anderson!
eu ainda não testei a hulkbuster que vc converteu,vou dar olhada nela,e te mandar um PM sobre ela,vlw!

Master Caique i think you put the wrong link on quicksilver mod. It's quicksilver mod that you uploaded on 2016. Anyway your mods are really awesome. Great job.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

February 19, 2017, 04:04PM #158 Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:09PM by CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil
Quote from: milo on February 19, 2017, 03:44PM
Master Caique i think you put the wrong link on quicksilver mod. It's quicksilver mod that you uploaded on 2016. Anyway your mods are really awesome. Great job.
Thanks milo!For the compliment and for having warned me about the link! :thumbsup:
I put the right link now!

I was going to throw those skins together with the spider pack final but I during the work saw that it was taking too long and that if I really expected even more for the spider pack final update it would take even longer then decide to throw them now and I will focus In finishing the spider pack final,before converting from skins to other characters.

I'll start with my favorite female character...

PSYLOCKE MH CLASSIC SKINS VU:

LINK OF PSYLOCKE MH CLASSIC SKIN VU LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/za28290427mceh1/PSYLOCKE+MH+CLASSIC+SKINS+VU.rar