Leandralan mods and boosters

Started by Lean, April 17, 2016, 11:00AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesome Wonder Girl Update! respect!
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

June 22, 2016, 05:04AM #48 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 12:39AM by ヅヅLeandralan
Booster for Spider-Woman
!!! Update v1.3 !!!

Credits:
Powerstyle, Talents - by Me, Nowhere Man, nodoubt_jr
Effects - by Me and Nowhere Man
Sounds - by Me and ???
P.S. Skins and Mannequin - by ???
Ultimate Skin - by B.L.A.W.
Loading Screen - by Nowhere Man

Update v1.3
Update Attack Light effects.
New Skins.
Talents corected.

Poweset:
1. Venom Blast - Shoots a bioelectric beam that will pierce multiple enemies if fully charged.
2. Ensnare - Throws out several incapacitating traps that for a time will deliver energy to the enemies caught in them.
3. Spider's Blood - Throws bouncing projectiles that will cause energy and have a 50% chance to stun.
4. Bio-Electric Surge - Releases a powerful radial blast causing electricity and knockback.
5. Radioactive Sting - Spawns several venom balls from both her feet and hands. Gives the target radiation poisoning that contaminates other foes as they approach one another.
6. The Perfect Dive - A leap and landing that sends out a radial shock wave of damage.
7. (Boost) Attract - Uses a pheromone that will cause enemies near Spider-Woman to focus on her.  Also gives her a 50% ongoing resistance to the last damage type that hit her.
8. (Boost) Metabolic Aura - Surrounds Spider-Woman with a healing aura that will also heal allies that come into range.
9. (Boost) Super Agent - Makes Spider-Woman invincible, and increases her damage.
10. (Xtreme) Bio Web - Weaves a bio-electric web that will break causing heavy energy and has a chance to turn enemies into allies for a time.  Once time expires, the enemies affected will instantly be killed.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xipnkdx3mvf20cd/Spider-Woman_Booster_v1.3.rar

Awesome :thumbsup:! can wait for Rachel booster!
P.S Also,her 9 Skill (invulnerability boost) are very useful,good job.

UPD since 30.11.2021
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.

Quote from: Dorpond on June 22, 2016, 08:48AM
Awesome :thumbsup:! can wait for Rachel booster!
P.S Also,her 9 Skill (invulnerability boost) are very useful,good job.
Oh, Thanks you! ^^

Would you like like to see mod Claire from Resident Evil?

Yes... I have 2 skins + 1 mannequin ready ... I Could convert more two models when I have time. I am travelling soon in July and I'm in a rush.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on June 24, 2016, 10:16AM
Yes... I have 2 skins + 1 mannequin ready ... I Could convert more two models when I have time. I am travelling soon in July and I'm in a rush.

:D

July 05, 2016, 10:01AM #54 Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 01:35PM by Lean
Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers)

Credits:
Animation, talents, powerstyle - by Me and Boreman
P.S. Skins - by Quentin Hex
Effects - by Me, JeanFan1234, Nowhere Man
Sounds - by Me and MUALover
Loading Screen - by Dorpond
Icons - by Quentin Hex, Dorpond and Me
Outsider - Thank you so much for the information: How to make certain effects exclusive to a certain skin?

Powerset:

1. Telekinesis - Gives Marvel Girl the ability to lift and throw away objects and enemies.
2. Psychic Scream - A Telepathic explosion inflicting pain on enemies while reducing their attack damage for a time.
3. Phoenix Rage - Use the Phoenix Force to form a circle of celestial fire and burn enemies.
4. Molecular Rearrange - Scrambles the enemy's molecules, causing damage and a chance of transforming the enemy into something else.
5. Phoenix Barrage - Launch Phoenix Raptors at targets.
6. Phoenix Fury - Burn enemies with a pyrokinetic energy while suspend them in the air for a limited time, then blast them away.
7. (Boost) Psychic Shadow - Cloaks team in the shadows with psychic abilities, making it hard for enemies to attack and defend against.
8. (Boost) Flame Treatment - Surrounds Rachel with a healing aura that will also heal allies.
9. (Boost) Telekinetic Shield - Creates a telekinetic shield.
10.(Xtreme) Phoenix Force - Xtreme radial attack dealing mental damage and fire damage with a chance to convert enemies.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/supxfjfuf11jx06/Marvel_Girl_%2528Rachel_Summers%2529_Mod.rar/file

That is really cool, I'm glad she got some love here. :)

Quote from: edward on July 05, 2016, 08:20PM
That is really cool, I'm glad she got some love here. :)

Thank you, I try my best! :)

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

UPD since 30.11.2021

Wow now Rachel is more coolest than before ,and will be amazing team excalibur to play against galactus and masters of evil like in comics

Quote from: Dorpond on July 06, 2016, 05:21AM
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Thanks! :D

Quote from: ctepan 89 on July 08, 2016, 05:55PM
Wow now Rachel is more coolest than before ,and will be amazing team excalibur to play against galactus and masters of evil like in comics

Thanks, I am doing my best! :)
I'm working on the effects of the other skins!
But many thanks to those who showed how to put special effects for special skin, Thanks Outsider! :D