MatheusYami's HUD Packs

Started by MatheusYami, May 18, 2016, 10:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 18, 2016, 10:27PM Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:08PM by MatheusYami
Welcome to MatheusYami's Creations

Hi everyone, I'm here in this amazing website for a long time, and finaly I start to create some content to my favorite game, I hope you all can enjoy my stuff as much I did when I downloaded all mods, skins and HUDs here.
I want to share with you all the things I made. So we all always can create, share, and have new content so MUA will always live.
Here it is my HUDs creations, I hope you like it, if you do, tell me, I would like to know if some one enjoy it.

I never like Skins without HUD, actually I knida hate this, I like "everything perfect" so I like to see the fece of the hero in that circle hahaha. Anyway, I really like some skins from Julio Cabral and Aventureiromax, but they don't have HUDs, and this was boring for me. I search for some HUDs I could use with theyr skins but I didn't find anyone (or anyone similar) so I decided to do it myself, I thought it would be really hard, and it wasn't, it's a little fun actually. Anyway Thank you Julio Cabral and Aventureiromax, if weren't for you NOT having HUDs I may never do it myself, and have fun with it, thanks guys, and special thanks for Andersonbrazil, his youtube video tutorial helped me in something I got stuck to do the HUDs, thanks bro =D

NOTES:
-My content is FREE, do NOT use it for commercial purposes.
-BACK UP your original file before overwrite with a new one.
-You CAN use my HUDs in your Mod or Skin without asking my permission, BUT ALWAYS let me know you are using AND Credit me for it.
-Enjoy! If I share this with you, I want you to have fun with it. This is what motivate all the modders.

My first Pack, based on Marvel Cinematic Universe - Captain America: Civil War. And inspired by Julio Cabral's and Aventureiromax's Skins

Second Pack, based on Netflix Original serie, Daredevil second season, and inspired by Aventureiromax's Skins

Quicksilver MCU, thanks LanceK12 for the idea, I didn't  know what to do today, no packs to creat in mind and I rellay like Quicksilver =D

New HUD (after some time), I hope you guys like her: Captain Marvel

If you miss me, don't worry, I'm busy some times but eventually I find some minutes to come back guy ^^. As requested by Scarlat, I did a ThunderboldPunisher HUD (I totally forgot to add the glowing around him and I don't have much time to fix it now, but I hope some of you enjoy anyway):

When Darthpool asked if I could do Reyes from Agents of SHIELD, I remeberd I never finish my Agets of S.H.I.E.L.D Pack ideia, but now it is done. I hope you all like it:

May 19, 2016, 08:20AM #2 Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:47AM by blackheart
this is really useful with so many movie skins out, thank you

Big thank you they look great can't wait to download

Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on May 19, 2016, 03:53AM
Wow!
HUDs wonderful!
Tahnk you =}

Quote from: blackheart on May 19, 2016, 08:20AM
this is really useful with so many movie skins out, thank you
Yeah it's true, that's way I made them< I hope you have fun with it XD

Quote from: ndp on May 19, 2016, 09:31AM
Big thank you they look great can't wait to download
Oh you're welcome, I hope you enjoy =}

Gostei das Huds matheus,bom trabalho! :thumbsup2:

Well, your huds look really impressive! Hope more of them are coming soon :)

Belo trabalho...continue assim ;)  :applause:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

belo trabalho , muito obrigado!
Star Andy :))

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on May 22, 2016, 12:51AM
Well, your huds look really impressive! Hope more of them are coming soon :)
Thank you  Erik, I'm planning some more, I hope you guys like it =D

Quote from: aventureiromax on May 22, 2016, 05:11AM
Belo trabalho...continue assim ;)  :applause:
Valeu Max, vindo de você fico felz mesmo XD

Quote from: StarAndy on May 23, 2016, 03:16PM
belo trabalho , muito obrigado!
Obrigado StarAndy, bom ver que o pesoal tem ostado do meu trabalho =}

Os HUDs ficaram incríveis, Matheus, achei eles bem originais por se diferenciarem dos regulares do jogo (o círculo azul em volta, o jeito que cada personagem tem um contorno de cor diferente etc). Eu estava fazendo uns HUDs de alguns personagens do filme, mas vi que os seus ficaram bem melhores que os meus e decidi deixar quieto haha :D

Enfim, bom trabalho e continue assim!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on May 28, 2016, 09:33AM
Os HUDs ficaram incríveis, Matheus, achei eles bem originais por se diferenciarem dos regulares do jogo (o círculo azul em volta, o jeito que cada personagem tem um contorno de cor diferente etc). Eu estava fazendo uns HUDs de alguns personagens do filme, mas vi que os seus ficaram bem melhores que os meus e decidi deixar quieto haha :D

Enfim, bom trabalho e continue assim!
Poxa, vlw mesmo Maegawa, fico muito feliz que tenha gostado.
Mas ainda faz os seus caras, é bom ter coisa nova e pode ser que alguem goste mais dos seus, é ótimo ter opções do que baixar Hahaha

Brigadão mesmo

NEW PACK

So guys here is my second pack, based on Daredevil serie from Netflix, and inspired by aventureiromax skins, I hope you like it ^^

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fm7vcbksq6hkics/Daredevil+Netflix+Pack+by+MatheusYami.rar

Nice job! They look pretty awesome! Daredevil's Netflix Series came out really great and I like it :)