HULK mod v1.0 for XBOX/PS2

Started by iammingy, September 08, 2008, 10:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm new to this mod. Is this one also unlocked by defeating MODOK?

No - this mod is a 'watered down' version of the normal Hulk. It's a version that uses PS2 models and animations so that it would work with the Xbox mod (and PS2 if anyone modded it).

Also, who does he replace, or does he get a spot to himself?

Not sure - When I set him up on the Xbox he didn't replace anyone. There are two slots left (where Colossus and Moon Knight would be) on consoles, so he can go in one of those places.

Awesome skins dude! Where did you find the dlc skins anyway? I'm looking for Hulk's original and Planet Hulk dlc skins as well as huds. Can you help me?

Dude, you can download skins Hulk, on the topic of BLAW, on the front page of the site. I made some huds for him and others. I posted on the topic "HUDs from Marvel Hero. (Colossus, Iron Man, Thing, Hulk and other)" on the first page.

I meant hulk's dlc skins. do you know where can i find them?

The actual DLC skins from the 360 don't work on the PC. Everything we have is actually a 100% custom skin or model made to look like the DLC.

May 13, 2014, 01:30PM #53 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:34PM by bmitsos20
That's what I meant. Do you know where can I find skins that look exactly or very close to Hulk's dlc skins? Please I've been lookin for them for months. I've seen Hulk's dlc skins and I really liked them that's why I want them.

Quote from: bmitsos20 on May 13, 2014, 01:30PM
That's what I meant. Do you know where can I find skins that look exactly or very close to Hulk's dlc skins? Please I've been lookin for them for months. I've seen Hulk's dlc skins and I really liked them that's why I want them.
The ones that you get in this topic are the only ones that look alike to the dlc ones. There aren't others.
If you want a Planet Hulk skin check the one Blaw made.
I have converted the skins from The Incredible Hulk pc game if you want those.

Can you tell me then where can I find the offsets of the skins from this topic? If I can't find the skins I want, I can make them myself. Oh and blaw's Planet Hulk skin offsets too. Thanks in advance.

Do you have Hawkeye. Black window, captain marvel and ronin?

The hulk has no animations on ps2 :wolverine: