Darthpool's Soundsets (NEW: Venom and Hawkeye)

Started by Starkiller, July 26, 2016, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: IronManRocks on November 21, 2017, 05:03PM
No, changeing skins, mannequins and sounds does not require a new game.
Thanks Darthpool in particular for your Venom set, it suits percfectly with the Venom model conversions from Marvel Heroes! :)

No problem, I might go back to doing these but I guess we'll see for now.

I need soundset from Marvel Heroes for Angela, Green Goblin and Emma Frost

Hey Darthpool, just one request: may you consider to update your Ghost Rider  :ghostr: sounds set to be compatible with iammingy's booster? I just love that bike, eheh

Quote from: IronManRocks on November 30, 2017, 08:47AM
Hey Darthpool, just one request: may you consider to update your Ghost Rider  :ghostr: sounds set to be compatible with iammingy's booster? I just love that bike, eheh
I'll try to get on that one soon. It was stupid of me not to do it for that one in the first place.

cool stuff brother, will you make more?
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

Quote from: dantles1992 on December 30, 2019, 11:52PM

This thread has literally been dormant for two years.

Per the site rules:
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2304.0.html

Don't spam
What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.

Quote from: dantles1992 on December 30, 2019, 11:52PM

Even tho this thread is super old and I haven't been active for a while, guess it's only fair I give an answer. Probably not. My life's gotten busier since I did this and there's people better at it than me. If I make anything I'll post it here but don't hold your breath. Back to bein a ghost.