Did the patch do anything?

Started by Joosteh, August 02, 2016, 12:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys. I'm never a big fan of patching things before knowing if it worked :) Did the patch for MUA2 clear up the sound and controls for you?

-_- the strange is, it was never being described on the release page. I'm stuck in a pirate version + i need spend my money first to wait for the Ravensoft's former certain console exclusives (from Xbox 360 re-release & PSP) released
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

For me it totally did. Sound is fixed and using my PS4 controller it all gets recognised and properly mapped. No issues anymore.

Not for me.  It's still an unplayable mess.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

August 02, 2016, 11:42AM #4 Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:37PM by Maegawa
Quote from: DJay Saint on August 02, 2016, 08:31AM
It's still an unplayable mess.

Concerning the controller issues, I'll post a tutorial for mapping the keyboard keys to a controller using JoyToKey (big thanks to Lars for mentioning the program a while ago on another topic) when I have time.

Uhh, where would I post this tutorial, exactly? In the MUA2 Workbench or All things MUA2?

My apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong topic, I just saw DJay Saint's comment about the game's still being messy and thought posting it here would be best.

EDIT: Tutorial is done, you can find it here. I've left a little note to all admins concerning the right section to post it doubt in the end.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

August 05, 2016, 06:12AM #5 Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:35AM by task011
Im having and issue were the first time i meet titanium man in a cutscene it crashes my game could anyone share their save file with me? i would like to see if maybe i can work around it like that.

Edit: aparently the fact i modded the game was causing the crashes so nvm.