Did anyone else notice?

Started by BaconWizard17, August 14, 2016, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 14, 2016, 08:25PM Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:28PM by BaconWizard17
I haven't played much of the rerelease, and I finally started playing it again. I got to omega base, and I noticed something strange in project labs: they changed Bruce Banner's voice actor. His voice is higher and he delivers his lines faster and in a different way. (Is it sad that I've played that level enough to notice?)

On an unrelated note, I also noticed they fixed a part of the minimap. Right after the gamma bomb, but before the control room where you shut it off, there's a room with beds on the side. In the old versions, the minimap showed it as two rooms set away from the aisle at different distances. On the rerelease, they changed the map to show one room, which is nice.

If I'm not mistaken, the voice actor for Bruce Banner there is Arin Hanson, better known as Egoraptor from Game Grumps. His version of the role was previously exclusive to then-next gen consoles (360/PS3) for some reason; looks like he's the only one on the rerelease.

I've yet to play the Steam MUA1 even though I've picked it up; as much as I love the mods, I miss the classic vanilla game sometimes. It's too bad it looks like MUA2 can't be modded that much thus far, but I feel like MUA1 is a better game overall anyhow.

September 23, 2016, 10:23AM #2 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:28AM by LarsAlexandersson
I noticed Captain America's shield having a wrong texture & the models are actually incomplete (on his back while as NPC, including during a shield specials/xtreme).

* Second, Banner's hud is not the only one whose hud does not have alpha channel metal background, some like Dark characters (safe for Colossus & Cyclops) also this.

* Since Colossus isn't the only one who has some sound issues, also some simulations besides Mysterio.

* Doom never had his ea walk, run & sprint code removed because he's not a flying while on the ground. Same goes for Hawkeye, but only in his multipart related moves, such as on his Ricochet Rocket does not show the arrow like his incomplete PSP/unused Wii version, with the Multipart code for Ricochet Rocket never being renewed
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html