Mystique Mod (re-released 05-06)

Started by matt710, August 23, 2007, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey is shafcrawler skin also added its really good?

I might try my hands at a few of these. For house of M, I think you should go with her normal base, as there really isn't any short-haired female skin with an asymmetrical torso section. btw, a base that could've been perfect for the movie skin was the original cuckoo skin planned (the one the HUD is based on). UNFORTUNATELY, they ignored to put it in the game, so yeah, there's that.

Alrighty I added the XML1 morphing sound for her regular morphing moves, but kept the 90's series morphing sound for her x-treme morphing move.   I am also just finishing her Ultimate X-men Uniform.  It came out nice, I just have to add borders to where the skin meets the leather.  Next up I will either do the long coat skin or the Next Dimension skin.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Quote from: shafcrawler on May 01, 2008, 10:43PM
For house of M, I think you should go with her normal base, as there really isn't any short-haired female skin with an asymmetrical torso section.

I probably might do that.  I would just have to make that assymetrical part symetrical (which really won't change it all that much.)  Thanks for your advice.

Here is the update/rerelease of Mystique.  I would have to say the mod runs really well, and sounds cool with the sounds.  Nodoubt_jr is adding her to the x_voices, which will complete her on the sound end.  I would like to thank nodoubt, teancum, and norrin for their help and contributions for the mod.  Also thanks to shafcrawler for the idea to merge two of her moves.

She has 6 skins and huds.

2801 - PS2 XML2 given
2802 - PS2 XML1 given
2803 - PS2 Ultimate (made by me)
2804 - PS2 Unlimited (made by Norrin Radd)
2806 - PS2 X-Factor (made by Norrin Radd)
2809 - PS2 Sexy Mystique from XM:ND (made by me)

Package files were added for 2805, 2807, and 2808 to make it easier to add the rest of her skins for her next (and maybe final) update.  Please post any bugs you find. 

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xlemzy

I will post pictures and descriptions of new stuff later.  The moves didn't change that much, so I won't be posting pictures of her moves, just skins.

Enjoy!

sounds good, cant wait to try her out
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Skin preview (again 2 come with the games, 2 are norrin's and 2 are mine):

I was doing a bit of experimenting with your mod - and after double-checking to make sure that everything was installed where it was meant to be installed - I discovered that Mystiques 'CTRL' attack either makes her run in place when you press it a second time or she freezes in place when you try to chain it with the main attack

I'll have to check her chain commands for that move.  It could be because the move has two parts.  Maybe I should just get rid of the first part that confuses enemies.  In a futre updat I will try to fix it.  Thanks for brining it up.

No problem. I'm an armature coder at best but I love to help fellow modders :)

thanks Teancum so that what Marvelmods Mirror is.

I am currently working on her, so expect a non-buggy update of her soon.