Mystique Mod (re-released 05-06)

Started by matt710, August 23, 2007, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys!
I'm new round here and i'm just lovin this whole other experience with mods!
Just a question about the Mystique mod.....

there seems to be a problem with her fightstyle.
I'm not sure of the exact directions, but there is a problem each time i try to perform one of her combos. On the last hit of the move, mystique stands completely still and doesnt attack but you can hear a sound of an attack.
It's strange but maybe if you have time you could look into it.!

I love your work!

love hen.

That is what is being fixed.  I am going to do two versions of her.  One will be with two skeletons and one with one.  Expect it soon.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

The two versions of Mystique are almost done.  Expect them soon.

July 21, 2008, 08:55AM #78 Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:11PM by BaconWizard17
Here is the update/rerelease of Mystique.  Nodoubt_jr is adding some more of her to the x_voices, which will complete her on the sound end.  I would like to thank nodoubt, teancum, shafcrawler,  and norrin for their help and contributions for the mod. 

She has 9 skins and huds.

2801 - PS2 XML2 given
2802 - PS2 XML1 given
2803 - PS2 Ultimate X-men Costume (made by me)
2804 - PS2 Unlimited (made by Norrin Radd)
2805 - PS2 Coat (made by me)
2806 - PS2 X-Factor (made by Norrin Radd)
2807 - PS2 XM:ND basic skin (made by me)
2808 - PS2 Ultimate Original (made by shafcrawler)
2809 - PS2 Sexy Mystique from XM:ND (made by me)

Enjoy!

One Skeleton Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?1wm0mehzyhl
Two Skeleton Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?0z43wmkdmyt

ADMIN NOTE: the 1 skeleton version is much more stable than the 2 skeleton version. It's recommended that you use the 1 skeleton version.

Oh I almost forgot.  The single skeleton version uses fightstyle_hero and has 2 altered moves.  Her Grenade Mayhem move changed that she throws 3-6 grenades in a 90 - 180 degree arc and they explode with a radius of 3ft once they hit something.  The other move, Rapid Reload, was redone so that she could use her flip shot animation when.

The dual skeleton version had her fightstyle fixed.

Both versions had attack_stun3 put in as a unique move, fixed Artilery Mastery, and made her regular grenade move detonate sooner (so enemies didn't have as much of a chance to run).

I forgot to mention that I managed to add a menu_action, so the only thing she misses is menu_goodbye.

Hi!!!! I'm new in this site but i want to know where i can find the mystique mod complete for marvel ultimate alliance!!!  :mystique: :mystique: :mystique:

There isn't one yet. Though I do believe someone is making her.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Gevth created a WIP thread in the MW, and I think he's going to be making her.

Love tihs mod! Is there any chance of giving her more morphing powers,

She is actually maxed out power wise.  To add anything something would have to be taken away.  Also, there isn't too much one can do with morphing.

December 26, 2009, 03:15PM #87 Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 03:48PM by Halmabad
Excuse me, but I noticed that her third costume (Ultimate X-men Costume, or maybe PS2 Coat, I am not sure in which order they switching) have no hud in game. Maybe it only my bug (conflict with something?), can someone check it?
PS Thank you for :mystique: !

So can someone explain to a newbie what the difference is between the two versions?

the multiple skeleton version has the chance of crashing your game after extended play. the one using fightstyle_whatever won't crash your game.