Mystique Mod (re-released 05-06)

Started by matt710, August 23, 2007, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Also, why are there X-23 and Avalance files in the Mystique mod?

ok. can anyone help me? I have an idea, someone should do this mystique mod. double jump,can be thrown by a strong character, shadowcat's melee moves(that super combos and that flexibility) and the moves to not be so many guns and bombs, the moves should be more physical, like elektra's kicks moves, some jump and kick moves, even toad's stomp move, etc. I mean that mystique from x-men movie: physical, flexible and fast. no more guns and bombs...and about morphing, it's ok the custom morph

Quote from: DrBat on January 01, 2010, 09:10PM
Also, why are there X-23 and Avalance files in the Mystique mod?

Sorry to ressurect this, but I saw that this wasn't answered.  The X-23 file is for the foot claws in her form claws move and the avalanche file is an igb for an effect file to work properly.  Hope that clarifies it.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Quote from: rainw7 on January 28, 2010, 04:24PM
ok. can anyone help me? I have an idea, someone should do this mystique mod. double jump,can be thrown by a strong character, shadowcat's melee moves(that super combos and that flexibility) and the moves to not be so many guns and bombs, the moves should be more physical, like elektra's kicks moves, some jump and kick moves, even toad's stomp move, etc. I mean that mystique from x-men movie: physical, flexible and fast. no more guns and bombs...and about morphing, it's ok the custom morph

to add to that, maybe using apocalypse's morphing skill can be used. like when someone hits her, she follows the form of the the dude and copie's the action done.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

can you give mystique double jump? please

it would be nice if mystique can fly too. she would transform into some sort of bird when you press space bar twice. in some x-men, mystique can shapeshift into a form of an animal.

Quote from: shadowball_11 on May 19, 2011, 06:50AM
it would be nice if mystique can fly too. she would transform into some sort of bird when you press space bar twice. in some x-men, mystique can shapeshift into a form of an animal.

Not to be rude, but this topic hasnt been talked in for over a year, and if you want Mystique to fly read up on how to take the flying abillity from someone and placing it in Mystiques

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Her gernade effects are not working for me. They are just little squares of purple and pink