BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You may think I'm crazy, but I think I'm going to make skins for all 53 of Iron Man's comic book suits as well as all 48 (49?) cinematic suits. Maybe.

Wow!!! Awesome!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

March 04, 2018, 07:04AM #322 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 07:55AM by BaconWizard17
It'll take forever, but I think I can do it.

Correction: Iron Man has 60 different comic suits. I will be releasing them in groups of 10 over time most likely.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 04, 2018, 07:04AM
It'll take forever, but I think I can do it.

Correction: Iron Man has 60 different comic suits. I will be releasing them in groups of 10 over time most likely.

And yet, that still doesn't surpass Batman for the amount of alternate costumes he's had over the past 80 years(close to 100+ across the comics, cartoons, live-action adaptations and video games).

Granted a lot of them tend to blend into each other in terms of basic design, but still, I can imagine that being an absolute nightmare to do. So good luck with trying to get all of Iron Man's costumes done :stark:

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 06, 2018, 11:21PM
And yet, that still doesn't surpass Batman for the amount of alternate costumes he's had over the past 80 years(close to 100+ across the comics, cartoons, live-action adaptations and video games).

Granted a lot of them tend to blend into each other in terms of basic design, but still, I can imagine that being an absolute nightmare to do. So good luck with trying to get all of Iron Man's costumes done :stark:

Yeah Batman's all tend to blend together, whereas Iron Man's are all clearly defined for the most part.

For the record, I will be working on other skins at the same time as Iron Man. Releases won't be stopping any time soon.

Colossus's X-Men Gold skin link, which formerly linked to Shadowcat's X-Men Gold skin, has been fixed