Request SWOS Skin: Spider-Man 1602

Started by ErichGrooms1, October 08, 2010, 09:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey ppl I'm new to this forum and I've got a request Spider-Man Web of Shadows skin. Can anyone make a Spider-Man 1602 skin for SWOS?

Spider-Man 1602:

If you guys don't know what the back side is here's the video of Spidey 1602's back side.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06K63y6v0lo

A 1602 costume would look really bad on WoS as the skins are only wrappers for the model. You couldn't add the neck frill or define the Jerkin.

Why not? It happened to Spiderman Noir (Non-Prototype).

Right, but not in WoS. They used entirely different models in Shattered Dimensions. I have yet to see any skins for WoS that have raised parts.

I see. But still I wanna see Spider-Man 1602 in WoS.

Well I was thinking of somebody made a neck frill flat in WoS but in Shattered Dimensions it's 3D. And I saw that poison made a battle damaged WoS Skin that I can see the open eyes like the 1602 mask.

Quote from: ErichGrooms1 on October 09, 2010, 11:44PM
Well I was thinking of somebody made a neck frill flat in WoS but in Shattered Dimensions it's 3D. And I saw that poison made a battle damaged WoS Skin that I can see the open eyes like the 1602 mask.

I admit that I had half a mind to try to make spider-man 1602, unfortunately the collar as you rightly said yourself in 3D and for that I will not do much but maybe I'll try, the only problem that I will take some time because lately I have a bit to do because of my work

November 11, 2010, 03:29PM #9 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:42AM by poison
Quote from: ErichGrooms1 on October 11, 2010, 04:37PM
Well ok.

my skin of spider-man 1602 is ready:

Spider-Man 1602:  http://www.mediafire.com/?ywrdj34sf3fnfp4

I apologize in advance for the Off Topic,but I have to post a message for "Spidermania" here because his inbox is full and I can't send him a message

@Spidermania: in the topic of my skin I had updated the link but I forgot to update it when I have posted in the topic for the mod of spider-man 1602 but now the problem is solved I just updated

Ive only ever played the NES games and the first X but my favorite would be Mega Man 2 Mostly because i was actually able to beat it