UltimateVeNoM's Release Thread = NEW: Quicksilver Skin Pack

Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on July 07, 2012, 01:30AM
I guess you mean the black costume from The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game, right?

While your ASM Black Suit kicks all kinds of boo-tay, that wasn't what I was referring to. I was thinking of another "figure-to-MUA Skin" conversion like that Iron Man 2020 skin you did, which totally rocks. I saw this figure recently released and thought it'd make a cool "2012 Spider-Armor" suit... here's 1 picture of the figure:

I have the figure, so if you're interested in doing it and need more images from different angles, I'd be glad to PM you some pics. I just think it'd look sweet in-game!

Let me know what you think!

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 08, 2012, 02:06PM
doom_cape.igb ps2 64 64 10295 38159 .

Thanks a lot Nodoubt_jr.)

Quote from: CmdrRiker1701D on July 08, 2012, 06:07PM
While your ASM Black Suit kicks all kinds of boo-tay, that wasn't what I was referring to.

It's sad, I missed.

Quote from: CmdrRiker1701D on July 08, 2012, 06:07PM
I saw this figure recently released and thought it'd make a cool "2012 Spider-Armor" suit... here's 1 picture of the figure:

Wow. I think I could make it. Of course, I need more images (preferably in a large size) to achieve a better result.

While I despise the costume design for The Amazing Spider-Man itself, you've done an incredible job of making it (and its black and Negative Zone versions), as well as those other skins!

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on July 08, 2012, 09:20PM
Wow. I think I could make it. Of course, I need more images (preferably in a large size) to achieve a better result.

I'll PM you some shortly... hopefully they'll be large enough. (I'll have to take them with my iPhone 4s, but should be great quality... or at least plenty of detail for you to make the skin.)

Thanks for taking this one on... I think you'll do an awesome job on it, as usual!  :spiderman:

July 10, 2012, 04:24AM #814 Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 03:46AM by UltimateVeNoM
Dr. Doom Future Foundation (PS2)
Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?9yamu5ersecjthk

Black Cat Modern (skin & mannequin)

Skin - http://www.mediafire.com/?c870cppgyay71bi
Mannequin - http://www.mediafire.com/?yf7ox22f1g36txk

Awesome job on Black Cat's skin Venom! I'm downloading this ASAP.

Black Cat looks amazing ! :D Thank you very much!

Love the new skins, Black cat looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Все просто потрясающие! А кошечка - вообще сладкая конфетка)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on April 01, 2012, 01:08AM
:wolverine: Daken (Black pants) :wolverine:
Sorry to bother, though it's nicely done, I never gave persmission to alter it.

And @ the modern Daken: I didn't know it was made ><' Yours looks awesome!

I'm sorry that I have not asked your permission.  Hmmm... I could use your Daken model?

Haha, I reckon it's ok. Just for next time :P I do like the stuff so no worries (heck most epic skins ever).