Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 02, 2012, 03:16PM Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:30PM by Tony Stark
Hey everyone, I'm Tony Stark and I've decided to release some of the stuff I've been changing up in this thread. Graphics are my specialty but when it comes to compiled mod parts, I'm best with HUDs, Load Screens, and Skins. Questions, comments? Feel free to drop those and also requests/ideas right here in my thread.

Hey everyone, I know I've been pretty inactive lately, and I apologize for that (just got really busy with things), and it's possible I won't be completing any of my planned future mods.

HOWEVER: I promise I'll always support my mods and the resource backups as best as I can. If you need something and I don't respond within a day or so, feel free to email me.

My preview images are down and I don't think I can get them back, but the links should all be working! Either way, here's a quick link to a folder with all my mods and tool backups and some more stuff: https://mega.nz/folder/GAMzgYSD#iPcZNv_e-freaWhiYRFpGA

NOTE: For my skins I'll mention if they're PS2-based models or PC-based models. For anything based on someone else's work, I'll put an asterisk next to it and post the credits in the credits post. I'll also mention if there's a mod or something my mod pieces will go well with.

THE UGLY STUFF:
Please abide by these rules:

• Don't sell these or upload them anywhere else.
  • Don't pretend these are yours. That's just being a jerk.
  • Do feel free to edit these; that's what modding is all about, BUT:
        -Don't upload the edits anywhere without asking my permission. Don't worry, I'll usually say yes if you agree to credit me.
        -Same for including them with something else. I'm happy to let someone include them in a full mod or something, but just ask my permission first and make sure to credit me.
  • If any of my links are down, please let me know.
  • One last thing: constructive criticism, suggestions, and advice are always welcome. But don't whine or complain, no one wants that. This means please do give me ideas, point out flaws, and similar things. Just be nice.
Now that that's out of the way, it's time for THE FUN STUFF:

Future Releases:

Iron Man film armors & HUDs (and probably for all War Machine/Iron Patriot models as well)

updated Iron Man 3 Tony Stark

Metal Armor Galactus skins

Updated Robin mod with more detailed models.

Mickey Mouse skin and possibly mannequin

Currently working on Loki in the Hackathon! Check out our progress here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8174.0.html

New ideas are always welcome!

Possible Ideas for Future Releases:
(NOTE: These are ideas I'm considering. I might make them, but either I haven't finally decided, or there are technical problems associated with making them.)

Spider-Man:
Unlimited - maybe if I can figure out how to make the cape a skin-specific bolton
Spider-Man Dusk, 2099, Classic Movie improved, and/or Black Suit Movie with underarm webbing

Venom:
Flash Thompson's version

Batman:
Sinestro
Owlman (Crime Syndicate of America)
Owlman ("Lincoln March"/"Thomas Wayne Jr." - Court of Owls)

Iron Man's Lab, Batcave, Spider-Man, SHIELD themed team selection screens

TRON-Style Wolverine update; details here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8070.msg152269.html#msg152269

Ra's al Ghul mod

May 02, 2012, 04:06PM #2 Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 08:54PM by Tony Stark
Credits Post:

• The Spider-Man - Tobey Maguire sound pack was made cooperatively with hemlot. The idea was his, and most of the sounds were as well.
  • For the TRON-Style Iron Man and War Machine skins, and the movie-style Iron Man & War Machine skins (except Mark I), credit goes to B.L.A.W for his MUA2 models used as a base.
  • The Iron Man Mark VII DeeDooo variant was recolored by DeeDooo.
  • For Spider-Man's Ends of the Earth armors, credit goes to B.L.A.W for the MUA2 Iron Man model used as a base.
  • For the Hal Jordan Brightened Movie, Brightened Classic, Indigo Lantern, Star Sapphire, and TRON-Style skins, credit goes to aventureiromax for the original Green Lantern skins he made that I used as a base, and B.L.A.W for his DIY model. Check out aventureiromax's Green Lantern skins here!
  • For my Robin mod, credit goes to iammingy for cape glide and MelloMods for the mannequin. Also to DeeDooo for the bonus Arkham-style icon pack.
  • For the Captain America Avengers Mannequin, credit goes to UltimateVeNoM for the actual skin.

I like your reserved section -- for further awesomeness!  That was the word I was going to use for your huds and loading screen.  Thanks for sharing those.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

May 02, 2012, 04:19PM #4 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:56AM by Hyperman360
Quote from: fox456 on May 02, 2012, 04:07PM
I like your reserved section -- for further awesomeness!  That was the word I was going to use for your huds and loading screen.  Thanks for sharing those.

Aw, thanks! I was so excited to get Batman that I ended up using some skins by Aventureiromax for Batman and applied them to Moon Knight and I ended up replacing virtually all of Moon Knight with Batman. Besides the skins I made most of the mod myself, like mine has blue glowing batarangs. I also replaced Moon Knight's voice effects with Daredevil's. I don't know how to separate him into another character though, or I might release some of that too. I thought I'd be using this for a while so I whipped these up to sort of round out the Moon Knight replacement, but now I know BLaw will release his own Batman sometime soon. So I decided to share them with everyone and I asked BLaw if he'd like to use them for what will probably be a much better Batman mod.

Thanks for the compliment though, that just made my day!

Sounds like you've done some of the harder work necessary for making a mod.  To make a separate character, the main thing you need to do is give your Batman a unique character number, duplicate all of "Moon Knight Batman's" files, and edit the character number everywhere it appears.  The only reason you need to do that is if you also want to keep Moon Knight as a clean, separate character himself.  Otherwise, what I would do is wait on BLaw's Batman mod and adjust or replace anything that you like better in yours.

May 02, 2012, 05:11PM #6 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:57AM by Hyperman360
Just what I've been looking for! Thanks for the info!

wow!you're huds and loadscreens are really awesome

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

May 02, 2012, 07:08PM #8 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:57AM by Hyperman360
Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on May 02, 2012, 06:58PM
wow!you're huds and loadscreens are really awesome

Thank you! Keep watching; I'll be putting up more loading screens soon!

woow wonderful!!  i don't play spiderman much but your works is really awesome, guy

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

Amazing!  Your artwork is very creative, unique and crisp.  Thanks for sharing.

They look amazing. Very creative!

May 04, 2012, 02:41PM #12 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:58AM by Hyperman360
Quote from: BLaw on May 04, 2012, 04:17AM
They look amazing. Very creative!
Quote from: fox456 on May 04, 2012, 03:39AM
Amazing!  Your artwork is very creative, unique and crisp.  Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: darkpriestt on May 03, 2012, 11:21PM
woow wonderful!!  i don't play spiderman much but your works is really awesome, guy

Thank you everyone! Your kind words mean a lot :).

May 04, 2012, 04:41PM #13 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:41PM by Hyperman360
I've just decided-- I'm going to put up one of my wallpapers in which I have 4 superheroes as Jedi in honor of Star Wars Day!!! May the 4th be with you, my friends ;).

EDIT: It's up. Check the main post.

I like the new title of your thread -- "Nuts & Bolts"!