The Lionsden (Colossus & Magma Skinpacks, Sunspot MOD, NEW YEAR = NEW MUTANTS!!)

Started by Lionsden99, January 08, 2013, 10:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Foot Soldier Deadpool looks really fantastic :D Thanks for the treat :3

Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. I was really hoping that one would come out well.

A Couple of New Skins!

Xavier's Savage Land attire from the Second Season of the X-Men Cartoon.

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?k5u707z9db3l7du

Magneto: Inspired by the last few seconds of First Class of Mag's in his Classic Red/Purple movie design.

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3a8fkd7v9e8fzma

Both skins look awesome! I really like the Xavier one, it brings me back to X-Men TAS :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

dl'd both of them, adding them to my game as soon as i get the time to relax and play lol

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

love the magneto skin! i used it in the game and the cape has a blue outline around it. how do i get rid of that?
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

So hey gang! Took a little time off from posting but I've been cranking out skins in my free time like there's no tomorrow lol.  Find Skinning very relaxing while hanging with family or the TV is on.  Anyways I'll be releasing my biggest skinning project I've worked on so far (10 skins at this point and growing as I find more ideas) Very excited to release it then followed by the Sunspot MOD (WOW i'm dragging my feet on that) and then hopefully working on updating either Cannonball or Magik depending on how I'm feeling lol. 

But this is the release thread so I think a few skins are in order. First up I have a take on the Silver Samurai. Though Shaolin  is distinctively Chinese instead of the Japanese I found the Shaolin Monk matched up pretty well with what I was looking for minus Harad's pretty distict Helmet horn thingies...Haven't seen any of him floating around though I wouldn't be surprised if there was one hiding  around somewhere. I think having him set at a larger scale size  does a better job of A: Depicting his size and B: the Fact that he his wearing heavy armor. I'll start looking to see if there is a good model for his AoA variant.  Any ideas are gladly welcome.  Hope you enjoy!

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?t5lp07ujldk5gsi

Next up are a few Archangel Variants.  The work I did here was very Minimal, essentially swapping in Metal Wings and the head from excellently made Leather Archangel by Shafcrawler onto the original Archangel skin and the Blue Halo'ed costume (made by Matt710? Norrin Rad?? Not sure as the post doesn't specify clearly) All the credit in the world goes to those original creators and if anyone wants me to pull them down I of course will but I really liked these variants on Warren and thought someone else might as well. ENJOY!

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?517c9uw7myajne2

Quote from: Leonde on March 12, 2013, 05:04AM
love the magneto skin! i used it in the game and the cape has a blue outline around it. how do i get rid of that?

The Blue outline I believe is the remnant of the XML2 cell shading on the Cape.  I'm afraid capes are a bit out of my scope at the moment. I had kind of liked it so I forgot to mention it and it only shows up in game and not on the menus.  Sorry about that!

Quote from: Lionsden99 on March 21, 2013, 04:22AM
So hey gang! Took a little time off from posting but I've been cranking out skins in my free time like there's no tomorrow lol.  Find Skinning very relaxing while hanging with family or the TV is on.  Anyways I'll be releasing my biggest skinning project I've worked on so far (10 skins at this point and growing as I find more ideas) Very excited to release it then followed by the Sunspot MOD (WOW i'm dragging my feet on that) and then hopefully working on updating either Cannonball or Magik depending on how I'm feeling lol. 

But this is the release thread so I think a few skins are in order. First up I have a take on the Silver Samurai. Though Shaolin  is distinctively Chinese instead of the Japanese I found the Shaolin Monk matched up pretty well with what I was looking for minus Harad's pretty distict Helmet horn thingies...Haven't seen any of him floating around though I wouldn't be surprised if there was one hiding  around somewhere. I think having him set at a larger scale size  does a better job of A: Depicting his size and B: the Fact that he his wearing heavy armor. I'll start looking to see if there is a good model for his AoA variant.  Any ideas are gladly welcome.  Hope you enjoy!

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?t5lp07ujldk5gsi

Next up are a few Archangel Variants.  The work I did here was very Minimal, essentially swapping in Metal Wings and the head from excellently made Leather Archangel by Shafcrawler onto the original Archangel skin and the Blue Halo'ed costume (made by Matt710? Norrin Rad?? Not sure as the post doesn't specify clearly) All the credit in the world goes to those original creators and if anyone wants me to pull them down I of course will but I really liked these variants on Warren and thought someone else might as well. ENJOY!

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?517c9uw7myajne2

I definitely love your Silver Samurai skin! :D I think this is the second Silver Samurai skin I have seen so far for MUA as well O_o

Too bad no such mod exists  :bawling: I might try this out for the sword wielding Ronin instead :) And nice Arch/Angel skins as well  :bowdown1:

OMG, Silver Samurai looks very incredible!! You've done a really great job on it's reflection!! :naughty:

Your Archangel variant is awesome too!!

Really awesome job on them :applause:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Love the new skins! The Angel ones are awesome, and the Silver Samurai one is fantastic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on March 21, 2013, 07:30AM
I definitely love your Silver Samurai skin! :D I think this is the second Silver Samurai skin I have seen so far for MUA as well O_o

Too bad no such mod exists  :bawling: I might try this out for the sword wielding Ronin instead :) And nice Arch/Angel skins as well  :bowdown1:

Thanks a lot! I never even thought to throw the Samurai skin on Ronin! Definitely going to give that a try next time I change out my roster!

Quote from: MUALover on March 21, 2013, 10:40AM
OMG, Silver Samurai looks very incredible!! You've done a really great job on it's reflection!! :naughty:

Your Archangel variant is awesome too!!

Really awesome job on them :applause:

I really tried to make the reflection look decent thanks! Though I do fear it ended up looking a tad more European knight metal in places at times.  His wolverine and the X-Men style has a different variation on the red chest symbol which repeats it across his back.  Maybe I'll attempt those issues I have if I get around to attempting that version of him.

Ok I'm pumped to finally unveil EXILE WEEK! For the next 7 days I'll be revealing 2-3 skins per day covering the main core Members of the Exiles initial run and then release the entire package together for download at the end of the week (saves me some leg work this way :P) The first 100 issues of Exiles are some of my favorite Marvel Stories. The Exiles travel from alternate universe to alternate universe fixing events that would end each world and the universe in general.  Each world is pretty much an example of a What if book...  The series has a lot of great ideas, memorable and touching characters,  surprising multitudes of interpretations of beloved Marvels characters and best of yet the Stakes are high throughout.  No Character is safe either since most characters are from non 616 realities and the the writers use this to add to the drama and keep you on edge.  I highly recommend giving it a read if you haven't  read it before, especially the 6 volume trade collection which is Beautiful!. Speaking of Beautiful... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

First reveal of the week is the Leader and Main Stay of the Team......Blink! Originally From the AoA Universe.  Her and Shadowcat are constantly fighting for the title of my favorite Female X-Man lol    As for the New Skins.  The first skin below she briefly wore inbetween her classic aoa look and her Ending Exile look which are very well represented in her Mod. 

(Left: Unaltered original skin, Middle: Normal Lighting, Right: Advanced lighting)

The Second skin reveal was inspired by a fanart I found on Deviant art.  This is the only Fanart costume I used for any of the Exiles and would have liked to have only used cannon costumes but I couldn't find any that weren't already excellently created by the community ages ago lol. I really dig it nonetheless and have been using it a lot! Hope you enjoy!

UP Next: Second Favorite Member of the Exiles.....Mimic.....3 Skins.....Stay tuned!

Nice job on your Blink skins.  I look forward to the BIG release of the Exiles!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927