MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 03, 2011, 08:02AM Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:42AM by MUALover
Welcome to my Release Thread!

As of August 2nd, 2016, read some important announcements here : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7526.msg183628.html#msg183628

Introduction
Hi, MUALover's here. I'm sharing my completed works and projects through this topic.
Once again, welcome to my release thread! I hope you enjoy yourself with this mods and boosters.
Check out my releases which can be found on below, and check my Workbench to see what projects I'm working on..
Thanks, and happy modding! :D[

Rules
Please obey all of these rules for your own safety :

• Don't sell all of my releases. Go get a job if you need a money.
  • Don't re-upload my releases and declare it's your work. It takes a long time to make them.
  • Don't share this mod outside MarvelMods.com.

WARNING!
If any of you breaking the rules, your actions will be reported to the admin of MarvelMods.com, and you will be punished according to the rules of this forum.

If you want to report bugs and errors, broken links, suggestions, complains, and etc, you can post it on my WorkBench, which is located here : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8207.0.html or here in my Release Thread.

If you want to use my files on your projects, you can ask my permission.

Thank you for your cooperation! Now, let's get started ;)

Mods, Boosters, and Misc.
(Marvel : Ultimate Alliance - 2006 Original Release)

Mods
:phoenix: Madelyne Pryor Mod (collaborating with Owl City) :phoenix:
Release Post
Preview : Video

Boosters

:storm: Storm Booster :storm:
Release Post (Below)

:iwoman: IW Booster :iwoman:
Release Post
Gameplay Video (by Lightning249539)

:magneto: Magneto Booster :magneto:
Release Post

:iceman: Iceman Booster :iceman:
Release Post

:humant: Human Torch Booster :humant:
Release Post
Preview : GIFs

:phoenix: Jean Grey Booster :phoenix:
Release Post
Preview : GIFs : Here, here, here, and here

Thanos Booster
Release Post
Preview : Pictures : Here, here, here, here, here, and here

:xavier: Professor Xavier Booster :xavier:
Release Post

:dazzler: Songbird Booster :dazzler:
Release Post
Preview : Pictures : Here, here, here, here, here, here, and here

:thor: Thor Booster :thor:
Release Post
Preview - Pictures : Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here

Effects
Storm's New Whirlwind Effect
Version 1 : Release Post

Songbird's New Wings Effect
Version 1 : Release Post

:storm: Storm Booster :storm:

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Base Booster and Update v.01
Thunderstorm : Lightning bolts rains down on enemies repeatedly.
Whirlwind : Creates a powerful wind vortex lifting and throwing objects and enemies about.
Charging Voltage : Lightning shoots from her hands chaining from enemy to enemy.
Shocking Bolts : Fires bolts of electricity from her hands that seeks targets, causing knockback damage.
Mini Funnel : Creates a mini tornado at an enemy, trapping them inside it, causing crushing damage.
Ice Storm : Creates a giant hail cloud that following Storm, damages and slows enemies nearby for a time.
Lightning's Rage : Creates a huge lightning that can hits multiple enemies, knocking them back, causing Electricity Dmg.
Conduction : Adds Electricity Dmg to all melee attacks and raises elemental resistance by 80% for the entire team.
Mist Cover : Summons mist to make the entire team invisible to enemies with increased chance to dodge attacks for a short while.
Thunder Struck : Radial lightning attack. Does extra damage against slowed, stunned, and frozen enemies.

Update v.02 and v.02a
Lightning Bolts : Cast lightning bolts down on enemies. Tap to send more lightning bolts.
Whirlwind : Creates a powerful wind vortex lifting and throwing objects and enemies about.
Charging Voltage : Lightning shoots from her hands chaining from enemy to enemy.
Shocking Bolts : Fires bolts of electricity from her hands that seeks targets, causing knockback damage.
Mini Funnel : Creates a mini tornado at an enemy, trapping them inside it, causing crushing damage.
Ice Storm : Creates a giant hail cloud that following Storm, damages and slows enemies nearby for a time.
Lightning's Rage : Creates a huge lightning that can hits multiple enemies, knocking them back, causing Electricity Dmg.
Conduction : Adds Electricity Dmg to all melee attacks and raises elemental resistance by 80% for the entire team.
Mist Cover : Summons mist to make the entire team invisible to enemies with increased chance to dodge attacks for a short while.
Thunder Struck : Radial lightning attack. Does extra damage against slowed, stunned, and frozen enemies.

Updates
1. v.01 (Updated Link, because there was a typo on the package)
New effects on her melee attacks and added non-consuming-energy powers to her 'finishers'.

2. v.02
Change Thunderstorm to Lightning Bolts = Cast lightning bolts down on enemies. Tap to send more lightning bolts. (Rapid Tap)

3. v.02a (Released on : December 25th, 2012)
- Fixes Lightning Bolts bug : Storm's health decrease when using it.
- New effects on lightning effects for Lightning Bolts

Other Features
1.Add new block effect.
2.Increase elemental resistance.

Known Bugs
On Update v.02 : Storm's health will decrease if she use the 'Lightning Bolts' power. (FIXED in v.02a)

How To : Install
1. For Base Booster : Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)
2. For Updates :

• Step 1. You must have the base booster first/previous updates in your game.
  • Step 2. Just overwrite existing file with the file from the Update package. Done!

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game
Nowhere Man : For his amazing Storm booster
nodoubt_jr : For his XML2 DeathBird Mod
MarvelFan12345 : For providing XML2 Storm files
Jeanfan321 : For his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another' and his amazing XML2 Storm Booster Conversion
You : For downloading :D

Download Links
I recommend you to download the base booster and all updates to prevent you from errors/bugs
Storm Base Booster  : http://www.mediafire.com/?cgwqwce1x4yc99b
Storm Booster Update v.01 : http://www.mediafire.com/?7d522icd296c72n
Storm Booster Update v.02 : http://www.mediafire.com/?3rgcmxkcy7vpvg3
Storm Booster Update v.02a : http://www.mediafire.com/?bybahjcjdr65jyc
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

November 03, 2011, 09:08AM #1 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:51PM by Felipe Araujo Melo
hey man I'm going to try to download your booster Storm

Sounds good :), gonna download this thanks :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I think this booster is great especially since your a beggininer.
But, i found a bug when Storm uses her wind hold power with invisible woman on the team Sue's effect appears instead of Storms

November 05, 2011, 11:07PM #4 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:39AM by MUALover
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on November 05, 2011, 03:43PM
I think this booster is great especially since your a beggininer.
But, i found a bug when Storm uses her wind hold power with invisible woman on the team Sue's effect appears instead of Storms

I have two questions for those who have the bug..
- Did you started a new game ?
- If Invisible Woman is not on the team, is the sue's effect still appear?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

-Yes i started a new game
- If invisible woman isn't on the team the Storm's effect appears

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on November 06, 2011, 08:37AM
-Yes i started a new game
- If invisible woman isn't on the team the Storm's effect appears
OK! Updated the first post with no-bug download link that you've found ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

That's cool! I need to try it! Downloading now!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

November 14, 2011, 07:54AM #8 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:52PM by Felipe Araujo Melo
Very good guy has my congratulations

it looks nice.. but I guess the block wind is mine..  :scratchhead:
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Oh, I take the effect from her flying effect..
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 10, 2011, 05:56PM
Oh, I take the effect from her flying effect..
hehe, I know, just joking :)) nice that we thought about that effect the same :D nice mod hey :)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

December 11, 2011, 07:20AM #12 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:52PM by Felipe Araujo Melo
Hey man when I downloaded did not know it would be so wonderful that Thunderstorm is very beautiful. Congratulations
Soon I'll also post my Storm Booster brings new features such as a new effect that the Tornado is very large and the Lightning Strike and much more.
Very good I really liked your booster

December 11, 2011, 03:18PM #13 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:11PM by MUALover
Quote from: Rain on December 11, 2011, 04:29AM
hehe, I know, just joking :)) nice that we thought about that effect the same :D nice mod hey :)

Quote from: felipearaujomelo on December 11, 2011, 07:20AM
Hey man when I downloaded did not know it would be so wonderful that Thunderstorm is very beautiful. Congratulations
Soon I'll also post my Storm Booster brings new features such as a new effect that the Tornado is very large and the Lightning Strike and much more.
Very good I really liked your bosster

Thanks guys for the wonderful comments :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Ah, lovely booster :rockon:
wish I had more time to try it XD