Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW SKIN PACK!
:wolverine: Wolverine Classic (X-Belt)

A minor change to Wolverine's default Classic skin and TomatoisJP's Classic skin so they feature the iconic X-Men belt.

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2, but I suggest waiting until I release the XML2 version, which will feature huds and 3D heads specifically for XML2.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

NEW SKIN!
:hulk_icon: Hulk True Classic

A recolor of Hulk's official DLC Classic skin and hud based on the colors of his mannequin, which were supposed to be his final colors but for some reason were replaced. Included is also his official DLC mannequin with a minor edit to make his eyes green, and a recolored version of iammingy's PS2 Classic Hulk skin with the same settings as the recolored DLC Classic Hulk.

This is final version we got (duller colors):

And this is a promo image of Hulk (brighter colors, and I think a different head model):

PS2 version works in XML2.

NEW SKIN!
:hulk_icon: Hulk Ultimate

A recolor of Hulk's official DLC Classic skin, hud, and mannequin based on his early appearances in the Ultimate Universe, where his usually green skin was almost gray and his pants blue instead of purple. Included is also a recolored version of iammingy's PS2 Classic Hulk skin with the same settings as the recolored DLC Classic Hulk.

NEW SKIN!
:hulk_icon: Hulk Gray Hulk

A recolor of Hulk's official DLC Classic skin, hud, and mannequin to make him Gray Hulk (gray skin & blue pants). Included is also a recolored version of iammingy's PS2 Classic Hulk skin with the same settings as the recolored DLC Classic Hulk.

A minor modification to the game's font so it's blue instead of yellow.

Big thanks to UltraMegaMagnus for the idea of modding the game's font.

OMs. Good ol 90s colors are back
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 15, 2018, 12:46PM
Amazing! I love all of it!
Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on July 16, 2018, 07:40AM
OMs. Good ol 90s colors are back

Thanks guys xD

A recolor of the game's original team stage to make the yellow parts blue, which is a small detail that gives it a very fresh look. It also makes the overall colors darker, based on MelloMods' team stage....

Big thanks to UltraMegaMagnus for the idea of reskinning MelloMods' team stage, which inspired this team stage to begin with.

Nice work -- blue is a nicer color for the menu than yellow any day of the week. Now if only someone can find a way to add a continuous music track to this menu...

Isso é incrível Maegawa! Novas modificações assim enriquecem nosso jogo. Vlw!

Words cant express my happines right now .We finaly have the original dlc skin of the Hulk.Thank you for this man.Thank you so so much for all your hard work .You are incredible.

NEW SKIN!
:hulk_icon: Hulk True Original

A recolor of Hulk's official DLC Original skin and hud so it's more accurate to his first appearance design (gray skin and orange shirt, based on this image). Included is also a recolored version of iammingy's PS2 Classic Hulk skin with the same settings as the recolored DLC Original Hulk; I did what I could to fit the torn shirt texture onto his PS2 model's torso texture, as the DLC model's torn shirt is actually a model extension.