BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man! You rock! Amazing job with PS2 skins!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

January 31, 2018, 07:32PM #304 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:19PM by BaconWizard17
:thing: THING :thing:

To wrap up January, here's the Thing. I made so many skins for him, and he's so big, that I had to make 2 preview images for him.

-Classic (Trunks)
-Future Foundation (Based off of UltimateVeNoM's Human Torch Future Foundation skin, which can be found in 425 Additional Alternate Skins)
-Marvel NOW
-Modern (Based off of a skin Invisible Woman has in her XML2 Mod)
-New Marvel (Based off of a skin Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman have in Ultimate Alliance)
-New Marvel (Trunks) (Based off of a skin Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman have in Ultimate Alliance)
-Original Alternate (Original colors on Classic skin)
-Original Revamp (Got rid of those silly boots)
-Red and Yellow (Based off of a skin Human Torch has in his XML2 mod)
-Red and Yellow (Trunks) (Based off of a skin Human Torch has in his XML2 mod)
-Ultimate Revamp (Gave him boots and switched the model)

The wallpaper used in the background of these preview images is property of its respective creator.

Wow, those Thing skins are absolutely fantastic! (no pun intended lol)

I longed to see a "trunks" Thing skin since I first saw his Original skin (those silly boots were really a pain to the eyes), and you sir just made a dream come true! Plus variations of existing skins are always a nice touch, congratulations and thanks for sharing such an amazing work!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: KingAdam85 on February 01, 2018, 05:24AM
As always AMAZING Work.

Thank you!

Quote from: Maegawa on February 01, 2018, 08:02AM
Wow, those Thing skins are absolutely fantastic! (no pun intended lol)

I longed to see a "trunks" Thing skin since I first saw his Original skin (those silly boots were really a pain to the eyes), and you sir just made a dream come true! Plus variations of existing skins are always a nice touch, congratulations and thanks for sharing such an amazing work!

I hate the boots too. I'm glad I made something you've been looking for!

Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Just a heads up that I won't have much to post the next few weeks. The end of my last swim season is coming up, along with big projects and tests for school, so skinning will take a bit of a sideline. I'll try to keep posting default character files.

That's unfortunate :(
I know what it's like to have a lack of free time to do what you want. Really bad feeling.

Yeah it's no fun. I just have to hold out for another month, and then I'll have all the time in the world

February 27, 2018, 08:44PM #314 Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:24AM by BaconWizard17
:bishop: BISHOP :bishop:

Here we have Bishop's skins.

Other Bishop Content:
These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

Main Comic Universe Skins

The wallpaper used in the background is my own creation. Please do not use it without my permission.

A few notes:

• My swim season (and career) is almost over. I have less than two weeks to go. After that, my schedule frees up quite a bit
  • I'm making time for skinning in the meanwhile.
  • I have spring break in the middle of March, where I will likely be mostly inactive.