BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just need to figure out what skin I should use for Iron Man Model 6 (the scuba armor), and then I can post my first 10 Iron Man skins.

March 20, 2018, 04:10PM #331 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:19PM by BaconWizard17
:stark: IRON MAN :stark:

Here we have Iron Man's skins. Currently, I have only made his first 10 comic armors, but I intend to expand this list with all of his comic and cinematic armors. I may end up creating a separate place for his cinematic skins, as he has almost 110 armors between the comics and the movies.

These assets are currently undergoing a full overhaul. You can find the updated assets here

-Model 1
-Model 1 Mark III
-Model 2
-Model 3
-Model 4
-Model 5 (Space Armor)
-Model 6 (Hydro Armor)
-Model 7 (Stealth Armor)
-Model 8 (Silver Centurion Armor)
-Model 9

The wallpaper used in the background of this preview image is property of its respective creator.

I will be posting the remaining comic skins progressively in waves of 10. Cinematic skins will come later.

Hal Jordan is up next

Fantastic job you did with ol' shellhead! He definitely deserved some PS2 love, most notably his Original armor, which I think it's the first PS2 version of it we have at the forum; the Thing model worked like a charm, looks great in-game!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on March 20, 2018, 08:54PM
Fantastic job you did with ol' shellhead! He definitely deserved some PS2 love, most notably his Original armor, which I think it's the first PS2 version of it we have at the forum; the Thing model worked like a charm, looks great in-game!

Model 1 sure was tough to make, since I pretty much had to make him from scratch, but I'm proud of how he turned out.

Quote from: KingAdam85 on March 21, 2018, 01:12AM
Amazing!

Thank you!

You realy did such an amazing job! I can't wait for the rest of them. Congratulations!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

March 21, 2018, 01:15PM #338 Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 01:39PM by BaconWizard17
Quote from: Canino on March 21, 2018, 01:06PM
You realy did such an amazing job! I can't wait for the rest of them. Congratulations!!!

Thank you! You'll be seeing the remaining Iron Man skins over the next few months

March 21, 2018, 02:41PM #339 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:20PM by BaconWizard17
GREEN LANTERN (HAL JORDAN)

Here are my Hal Jordan Green Lantern skins. I will eventually do the other Green Lanterns, including John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, Alan Scott, Jessica Cruz, Simon Baz, and Kilowog, and some of the other Lanterns as well.

From left to right:
-Classic
-DC Animated Universe
-Injustice
-New 52
-Original
-Rebirth
-Yellow
-Young Justice

The wallpaper used in the background of this preview image is property of its respective creator.

If there is sufficient interest, I can make Hal Jordan in the colors of all of the other Lanterns.

Also, can someone go through and count the number of skins I've released? Don't count skin packs or any skin under the "Updates Coming Soon" section. I'm supposed to be at 188, but I only counted 150.

OMG, I was not expecting Green Lantern, these are truly the best I've seen in the forum.

Gotta agree with UltraMegaMagnus; these are indeed the best Green Lantern skins out here...

I counted the skins you made from the first page, from Beast to Wolverine, plus the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman ones, I was able to count 158, I didn't count any with the updates coming soon or the skin packs.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on March 22, 2018, 10:32AM
Gotta agree with UltraMegaMagnus; these are indeed the best Green Lantern skins out here...

I counted the skins you made from the first page, from Beast to Wolverine, plus the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman ones, I was able to count 158, I didn't count any with the updates coming soon or the skin packs.

Thank you for the praise! Also, thank you for counting. I'll fix the number

As always you are posting many varieties of skins, they are really good indeed ... Congratulations;)