Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: balooloo5 on September 29, 2009, 05:13PM
so you can add a cape  :scarletw:

Unfortunately I can't, the only way to add her a cape is either by using another model who already has a cape (Selene's XML2 skin should work, but I never liked that skin) or by using boltons and I don't know how to make them. So no cape for Wanda yet, sorry.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

cool but how are you making a modern costume or are you making it without the cape :scarletw:

Yes the skin but without the cape. At least until I learn how to make boltons or someone make one for her.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

September 29, 2009, 05:47PM #18 Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:53PM by balooloo5
oh too bad but thanks im looking forward to it good luck and maybe you will stumble across one

EDIT: I started a topic in a bolton and found one but forgot where i got it ill try to research for it

October 01, 2009, 04:44PM #19 Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:43PM by Phalange
Very nice Sue costume!
:iwoman:

welcome newcomer how is your first day

Quote from: Phalange on October 01, 2009, 04:44PM
very nice sue costume. i hope i learn to add new costume to my character so i add it to her.
:iwoman:
To add a new costume you just rename it to the one you want to replace.
Heres a list of skin names showing pictures of them aswell : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1151.0

Quote from: balooloo5 on September 29, 2009, 05:13PM
awesome i would send you some offsets if i knew how because i am the one who requested the wanda modern and the classic so you can add a cape  :scarletw:

actually I think I was the first one to request this skin. But that just proves how much this skin is wanted ^^.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

October 18, 2009, 11:09PM #23 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:24PM by whiteking
-Sounds-

Fox456 noticed some issues with Captain Marvel sounds. Here's the problem:

Quote from: fox456 on October 18, 2009, 05:36PM
Has anyone encountered the following dialogue (actually, it's just one statement) when using Captain Marvel?  The voice is that of a female, who periodically says:

"I would need to recharge before I could do that."

I've noticed this ever since I began using him months ago, but it still persists.  Is there something I can do to remove it?

Captain Marvel has extra sounds that belongs to Black Widow, I don't know why, but since editing sounds is becoming easier for me, I decided to fix them and... fix some other sounds that has some problems.

This little update contain:

- Fixed Captain Marvel voice sounds. No more Black Widow's quotes in his sounds.
- Fixed Thor voice sounds. He has several sounds missing (for example Thor's xtreme voice sound). Well, not anymore.
- New sound set for Polaris using XML2 Storm. Although the voice actress is the same, XML2 Storm sounds slightly different from MUA Storm.
- New sound set for Lady Deathstrike using her own XML2 sounds. I updated the sounds for Ragincajun's Lady Deathstrike mod. Not sure if he included this file in his update, but the new sounds are included here, anyway.
-New quotes for Emma Frost. I discovered that Emma has cool quotes by her XML2 NPC so I added some of that quotes to her sound set. Important, this new sounds only works with Matt's booster.

Here's the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2mzzgqjmmy

Not a big deal, but no one else fixed this before so, why not??? Enjoy and tell me if something is wrong with the new sounds. :)

-Credits-
Polaris original sounds by Norrin Radd
Emma Frost original sounds by Matt710
Lady Deathstrike original sounds by rajincajun
Captain Marvel conversion of his sounds by Teancum
Captain Marvel and Thor original sounds, by Activision/Raven
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow!  Thanks for fixing all those sound problems.  I'm using Storm right now, so I can't wait to try them out.

I'm envious that you were able to do this so fast.  I tried to do something with x-voice, but after many hours, still had no success.

Regarding x-voice, do you think you can modify it at all?  Angel used to be announced by Professor X but not in the newest version for some reason.  I can send you an x-voice file that has his announcement in it if you need it.

Another sound problem is Mr. Fantastic's extreme.  Actually, he says nothing at all....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

x_voice is hard to open anyway. It's best not to touch the x_voice unless you're doing official stuff. For character sounds you'll just want to edit their individual sound files.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

October 19, 2009, 06:26AM #27 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:33AM by whiteking
Quote from: Dihan on October 19, 2009, 03:42AM
x_voice is hard to open anyway. It's best not to touch the x_voice unless you're doing official stuff. For character sounds you'll just want to edit their individual sound files.

True. Some time ago, I tried to add menu breaks to the XML1 Characters in the x_voice, with no success. I asked Dark Mark about this and he did it for me.
It's important to establish that x_voice and the individual sounds per character are totally different. X_voice contains menu breaks, character announcements and extra sounds for the game. The voice sounds of each character are contained in specific files: emma_v.zss, storm_v.zss, and contain every single quote that your character say in different situations, need help, no power, level up, xtreme.
For some reason, edit character sounds are easy, x_voice is not, at least for me.
About Mr Fantastic, I can do that. Just send to me his .zss file, since I deleted his sounds for unknown stupid reasons ^_^

By the way, the sounds worked?
Phoenix Endsong #5

What sounds did you change in the polari_m file? Is the file an edited version of the one contained in the polaris mod? I haven't checked myself, but if you are editing files from someones mod, you may want to ask them first, or at least credit them for the initial files.

October 19, 2009, 09:57AM #29 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:06AM by whiteking
Quote from: Norrin Radd on October 19, 2009, 07:05AM
What sounds did you change in the polari_m file? Is the file an edited version of the one contained in the polaris mod? I haven't checked myself, but if you are editing files from someones mod, you may want to ask them first, or at least credit them for the initial files.

I just changed her sounds related to her voice (hurt, death, jump) I didn't change anything of her powers sounds.
I didn't asked permision because I just added extra sounds, nothing else, but if you think that I made a mistake, I can delete the sounds from the pack.
You are totally right I must include the credits.
I sincerely apologize if this was offensive for you :(
Phoenix Endsong #5