BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 11, 2012, 04:11PM #15 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:27PM by BLaw
:hulk_icon: Hulk - Maestro :hulk_icon:

I looked around for skins to make, and I came across Maestro, which has been requested for a long time. I tried finding a suitable model and came across the never-used Ulik. Except for his waist, toes, shoulderpads, neck (is a bit weird) and the two tiny hairs pointing up, Ulik is a perfect fit.

And no I didn't make the beads because of his neck being weird.

You can find him in the first post under 1700x - Hulk.

:colossus: Colossus - Juggernaut (w/ and w/o Helmet) :colossus:

My version of the "Colossonaut". Helmetless has hair, not bald. Tried bald, didn't look good D:

He has his Belt (making it bigger would be making it crappier).

Helmetless version is actually a nonfinished model. If only I had 3ds max on my laptop lol. Anyway previews below, get it from the first post under 780x - Colossus!

Good job Blaw. Colossonaut is wonderful :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: BLaw on July 11, 2012, 04:11PM
:hulk_icon: Hulk - Maestro :hulk_icon:

I looked around for skins to make, and I came across Maestro, which has been requested for a long time. I tried finding a suitable model and came across the never-used Ulik. Except for his waist, toes, shoulderpads, neck (is a bit weird) and the two tiny hairs pointing up, Ulik is a perfect fit.

And no I didn't make the beads because of his neck being weird.

You can find him in the first post under 1700x - Hulk.

Looks good! Thanks for sharing!

I will make a proper Maestro in 3ds Max whenever I get the chance to do so.

:archangel: Cyclops - Phoenix Force (simple) :archangel:

Like the title says, it's a simple version without too much detail.
Reason: I didn't feel like working on it anymore, and instead of let it linger around on my laptop I decided to release it.

Preview image below, release in the first post under 1720x - Cyclops. Enjoy!

Boosters can now be found here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg144209.html#msg144209

Spider-Man's Symbiote booster is now available from there and Iceman's Heart of Ice will follow. To everyon who made modifications to the Heart of Ice booster: PM me with the link to your modification's post and I'll include it. Replies with the link not welcome though.

July 13, 2012, 06:55AM #24 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:28AM by B.L.A.W
:pman: Luke Cage :pman:

These all look awesome! Are you planning on making any other Phoenix 5 skins?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Not at the moment. Whiteking is making 2, at least that's what he said.

Quote from: BLaw on July 13, 2012, 09:00AM

True, I'm making Emma and Namor :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: BLaw on July 13, 2012, 09:00AM

Alright, Scott looks awesome though!

Can't wait for Emma and Namor Whiteking!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: BLaw on July 12, 2012, 10:36PM
Boosters can now be found here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg144209.html#msg144209

Spider-Man's Symbiote booster is now available from there and Iceman's Heart of Ice will follow. To everyon who made modifications to the Heart of Ice booster: PM me with the link to your modification's post and I'll include it. Replies with the link not welcome though.

Speaking of the symbiote booster, it's really awesome but I had a question: is it possible to have the HUD change along with the skin?