The Iceman cometh! New powers deal widespread damage and slow to give Iceman the edge over his enemies. With buffs, and debuffs Iceman is the go to character to support the team in any way the situation calls for. Keep your enemies from landing a punch with non-stop interruption, and travel powers. Who's cooler than being cool? Iceman!
Sends out a beam that freezes enemies. Builds bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - Replaces slow beam as the starting abilityIce Slide:
Slides on an ice sled, doing popup and slowing enemies on contact. Puts out fires. (Press And Hold)
Changes - Now does pop up on contactIce Shards:
Throws shards of ice at enemies in a spread.
Changes - Increased hit radius
- Starts with 3 shards at level 1Ice Rink:
Sends out a slippery sheet of ice that trips enemies. Builds bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - New AbilityCold Crush:
An ice projectile that freezes the target and slows enemies in a radius. Puts out fires.
Changes - Bug Fix, no longer gets a damage boost from ice combatIce Pillar:
Ice pillars from the ground launch nearby enemies into the air.
Changes - Starts with 3 pillars at level 1Ice Smash:
Delivers a powerful smash with a fist of ice that does knock back.
Changes - New AbilityXtremesCOLD SNAP:
Xtreme cold attack damaging everything in sight. Nearby enemies are frozen, more distant enemies are slowed. Puts out fires.
Changes - Bug Fix, does intended damage
- Bug Fix, properly freezes and slows enemiesICE SIDEKICK:
Spawn a minion to fight alongside Iceman for a time.
Changes - NoneBoostsIce Gloves:
Increases attack rating and adds cold damage to Iceman's non-powered melee attacks.
Changes - Bug Fix, EP cost works as intended
- Bug Fix, adds the intended amount of damage stated in the description
- Only adds ice gloves to IcemanIce Armor:
Ice armor reduces incoming Elemental, and physical damage. Also enemies are damaged on contact and melee attackers are slowed.
Changes - Now reduces elemental and physical damage by a percentage for the duration of the buff
- Bug Fix, visual armor effects no longer persist after the buff ends
- Damages enemies on contact
- Slows attackersPassivesChilly Aura:
Iceman's chilly aura increases defense and elemental resistance.
Changes - New AbilityIce Combat:
Adds additional cold damage to all non-powered melee attacks.
Changes - Bug Fix, adds the intended damage stated in the descriptionPiercing Cold:
Increases the chance that beams and projectiles will pierce targets.
Changes - NoneCold Mastery:
Increases damage and critical hit chance with all cold damage. Also adds resistance to cold damage.
Changes - NoneMutant Master:
Increases EP regeneration Rate
- Many unlisted changes such as new visual effects, power damage and EP costs, Power unlock rates, rebalanced boost and passive stats, etc.
- New Skins, Icons, and portraits by the talented baconWizard
- An Icy aura much like the one in MUA1 now surrounds Iceman
- Features 5 passives at the cost of 12 skill points each as opposed to the original count of 4 passives at 15 skill points each.
- Any feedback would be wonderful, let me know if you have problems, questions, or ideas.
Big thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support!