MARVEL : ULTIMATE ALLIANCE i got a qustion 4 u

Started by rossi1991, October 29, 2007, 04:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
when u ply, an u have to save either nightcrawler or jean grey from the vortex, (i saved J.G) does the other person (night crawler) come back later on in the game?

yes, but only after you beat the game, Uatu shows you what the outcome of your decisions, and he's in some of them, but you can't play as him.

ok, so they dont achally die then? they jus come back to life when u beat the game.

SPOILER ALERT: When you save NC, Jean will return as the Dark Phoenix. If you save Jean, then Mystique will avenge his death by killing Prof X and thus disbanding the X-Men forever.

As described later in the game, the X-Man is dead.
(Although I don't get why Jean returns as the Dark Phoenix and why Nightcrawler is standing next to the Prof's grave)

yea i wondered that 2, they should have switched him with Beast or one of the other X-Men

thats annoyin coz i like nightcrawer, but if i save him prof. x will die and the x-men will be disbanded, stupid jean grey, lol

Yeah, and NC became part of the DLC, so that totally kills the entire storyline. Spare me AoA and timeline crap one-oh-one. Anyway, the Prof always finds a different way to come back from the dead. :P