Originating from an alternate reality where the planet Sakaar wasn't blown up by the ship which brought the Hulk to it and the deranged Red King & Miek were executed for treason, things have been mostly routine for this extremely powerful incarnation of the Hulk who has learned to better control his limitless strength and rule a vast kingdom justly, with his devoted wife and queen, Caiera, an ever-resourceful guide to the daily lives of their citizens.
However, this peace is short-lived for the 'Green Scar' as he receives a visit from a group calling themselves 'the Exiles', humoring them as he sat in his throne and listened with great interest about why they had chosen to appear before him this day.
Coming to understand everything he's rebuilt from the tyrannical Red King's ashes is at inevitable risk of being destroyed forever by yet another power-hungry version of Victor Von Doom and his apathetic concern for the potential destruction of the omniverse itself, Green Scar asks the Exiles to leave while he thought it over.
Understanding the severity of the situation but refusing to leave his citizens unprotected in his absence, Caiera reassured him that if anything happened, she and his Warbound would take care of it (reevaluating the importance of dealing with this vast universal threat).
Awkwardly thanking Caiera for her opinion, Green Scar kissed her and decided he would go with the Exiles to this alternate universe in the morning.
Arming himself with an assortment of weapons and determined to make sure nothing bad would happen to the ones he'd come to care a great deal for, Green Scar took one last look at the planet he'd come to consider his new home as the Exiles' ship set off for parts unknown...
-6 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, 50% resistant to psychic damage and usual Hulk immunities
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using ripped audio of Rick Wasserman's voice from the animated Planet Hulk movie adaptation.
-Uses assigned number #18 (will clash with War Machine and the Red Ranger from Power Rangers in mannequin)
1. Cork Destroyer: Famed for his early exploits in the Sakaarian arena, Green Scar pulls out a sword and swings it twice at foes, knocking them back as they're left stunned from the strength of the blows.
2. Aftershock: Green Scar leaps into the air and stomps the ground hard, enemies knocked back from the impact.
3. Mace Throw: Green Scar flings a battlemace at foes with impressive accuracy, the strength of the throw being so strong that its unblockable. Charge attack for max damage!
4. Vicious Beating: Green Scar charges forward, tackling an unlucky foe to the ground and beating them to a pulp as physical damage is dealt.
5. Battlescars: Green Scar pulls out an axe and swings it at foes, dealing physical damage. Attack is delivered with such force that it gets stuck in the ground briefly.
6. Warrior Smash: Green Scar leaps into the air and slams his elbow into the ground upon impact, causing a small tremor for surrounding enemies.
7. (Boost) Sakaarian Love: Focussing on the positive memories of the time he had with his wife, Caiera, Green Scar's overall speed and resistances increase for a time.
8. (Boost) Oldstrong Meditation: Green Scar puts his meditative training under his Warbound ally Hiroim to good use, raising the damage output of both himself and his teammates temporarily.
9. (Xtreme) Worldbreaker: Green Scar gets so angry, that gamma radiation releases from his body and damages all enemies on-screen.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, HUDs, loadingscreen, icons etc
Andersonbrazil- Thor Ragnarok MCU Hulk skin
Aventureiromax- Alternate Planet Hulk comic skin
Blaw- Green Scar mannequin, Worldbreaker skin, hud
Julio Cabral- World War Hulk comic skin
Outsider- Coding for several powers and several weapon models from one of his secret mods
Raven Software- Planet Hulk comic skin and HUD
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qhj1y84fylc8nzm/Green_Scar_Hulk_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file