OLD MAN LOGAN & WEAPON X
OLD MAN LOGAN:
Originating from an alternate reality where the supervillains won and the vast majority of superheroes were killed during the conflict, Wolverine found himself stricken with overwhelming guilt as he discovered to his horror that he had been used as an unaware pawn to kill the entire X-Men team, under the malicious illusions of Mysterio and Bullseye.
Fleeing into hiding within the wilderness, Logan decided then and there that the Wolverine also died in the massacre, refusing to ever engage in violence again as he became a farmer and family man in the remnants of American states within the newly-named 'Hulkland'.
Tragically, the infamous inbred Hulk gang would arrive at his farm while off on a job with a blind, elderly Clint Barton for some easy rent across the country and slaughter his family during Logan's absence.
Combined with the events he had to experience during his journey with Hawkeye, Logan was fueled by revenge and killed the now-obese and delusional elderly Bruce Banner (now going under the name of Pappy Banner) and most of his inbred family, sparing baby Bruce Jr. as he returned to his old farm with him to bury his lost loved ones' bodies and train Bruce Jr. to be a hero in his own right.
Being inexplicably transported to an alternate reality where all of his friends are still alive and in the case of the Hulk, still very much the heroic smashing monster he remembered fighting so many decades before in his own timeline, this version of Wolverine is determined to ensure history doesn't repeat itself and joins the evergrowing omniversal alliance to prevent the supervillains of this Earth from causing untold damage to it...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor and Theme Music (plays the iconic credits music from X-Men 2: X-Men United by pressing jump button whilst blocking).
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Hugh Jackman's voice from the X-Men Origins Wolverine tie-in game.
-Uses assigned number #84 (will clash with Ronan the Accuser and the Xenomorph from Alien in mannequin).
DISCLAIMER: This mod uses one minute of music from the 20th Century Fox-era X-Men films. I take no credit for the use of it.
BUGS: The fully charged version of Power 3 (Round Kick) doesn't work as intended, Old Man Logan just floating across the ground briefly in his idle animation. Did everything I could to fix this annoying issue with no success. Still does damage to enemies though and simply tapping or mashing the related power button triggers the proper working animation as intended.
-Some better-fitting Hugh Jackman voice clips for battle grunts. Currently using Steve Blum's voice to fill the void.
1. Tested Patience: Old Man Logan grabs and slams a unlucky foe to the ground, breaking their arm as physical damage is dealt.
2. Durable Uppercut: Old Man Logan throws a hard punch, sending struck foes into the air as physical damage is dealt.
3. Round Kick: Old Man Logan performs a two-hit kick combo, sending foes flying from the strikes as physical damage is dealt.
4. Boot to the Jewels: Old Man Logan rushes forward and kicks an enemy hard in a very vulnerable area, causing them to be knocked back as physical damage is dealt.
5. Dirty Twister: Old Man Logan pops his claws out briefly, performing a spin attack and hitting multiple foes at once as physical damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Renewed Perspective: Old Man Logan decides to pop his adamantium claws out of his wrists during combat, fighting more like he did in his prime temporarily as damage dealt to enemies is increased.
7. (Boost) Experienced Fighter: Old Man Logan uses his enhanced senses to reveal nearby foes on the map whilst increasing resistance and overall damage toward enemies.
8. (Xtreme) Feral Rage: Old Man Logan pops his claws out and slashes multiple targets in a blinding flurry of rage, dealing physical damage.
The X-Man known as Wolverine has had to go through many untold physical and psychological trials to become the man he is today.
But things weren't always as easy for Logan, as he can tell ya first-hand when he was kidnapped by employers of the Weapon X program and used as an unwilling guinea pig for their twisted experiments.
Having adamantium bonded to his very bones, this led to unspeakable pain so great that Logan's very sanity struggled to retain dominance against his own newly strengthened animal instincts.
Being pulled out of time to the present day as a result of Doctor Doom's machinations with Odin's power in the future, this version of Wolverine will set to prove he's no mere mindless creature to be trifled with...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might and healing factor
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using Mark Hamill's voice from X2: Wolverine's Revenge.
-Uses assigned number #3 (will clash with Wolverine, X-Men Arcade Wolverine and Freddy Krueger in mannequin).
1. Savage Frenzy: Weapon X goes into a vicious charge, thrashing his adamantium claws in front of him as each strike increases in speed, dealing physical damage to struck foes.
2. Violent Lunge: Weapon X launches forward, knocking unlucky foes to the ground as he proceeds to brutally slash them to pieces, dealing blade damage.
3. Quick Death: Weapon X impales an unlucky foe on his claws as he lifts them up and throws them to the ground. High chance of instant kill.
4. Disembowel: Weapon X performs a heavy thrust manoeuvre to an unlucky foe, dealing radial damage.
5. Twirling Claw: Weapon X performs a spin attack, hitting multiple foes at once as blade damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Primal Animal: Weapon X boosts his own defense and movement speed, as his limited expressions of humanity are subdued temporarily.
7. (Debuff) Terrifying Snarl: Weapon X lets out a terrifying yell, causing nearby foes to flee in fear from him as their overall defense is reduced.
8. (Xtreme) Beast Within: Weapon X looses control of himself, going into a blind berserker rage as he attacks every nearby enemy in the general vicinity, dealing heavy physical damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, loading screen, icons etc
Andersonbrazil- Old Man Logan Marvel Heroes skin and HUD
CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil- Weapon X skin and HUD from Marvel Heroes
Enigma- Cleaner X2 Wolverine's Revenge audio clips of Mark Hamill's voice
tubularspacedude- Ripped Hugh Jackman voice lines from the X-Men Origins Wolverine movie game tie-in
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v145uhz5rwmplpq/Old_Man_Logan_%2526_Weapon_X_Wolverine_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file