Created initially as a generic hardened villain in the early 1980s before being reinvented into a knowingly tongue-in cheek parody of grim and gritty comics which were being heavily pushed during the 1990s, Lobo quickly amassed a strong fan following over time (including the late great, Stan Lee, which he considered as his favourite character from DC Comics).
Being the last of his kind as a Czarnian which were considered as an immortal but peaceful race, the birth of Lobo led to mass anarchy among the local populace of Czarnia as his inherent evil became frighteningly apparent, eventually leading to Lobo committing mass genocide out of boredom by using his unnerving genius to create a swarm of lethal creatures that would successfully wipe out every Czarian on the planet but him as a science project, giving himself an A before leaving the now desolate planet to become a bounty hunter.
Engaging in many a bounty (fighting the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, various superheroes and even beings which supposedly didn't exist despite evidence to the contrary), Lobo's crazy shenanigans eventually led him to the realms of Heaven and Hell, his mass slaughter being so severe that he was barred from ever re-entering them, to the point that the Grim Reaper was strictly instructed not to collect Lobo's soul, were he to ever perish again.
But despite how irredeemable Lobo can be at the worst of times, he strangely possesses a very strict code of honor and integrity when it comes to any job he takes on, never breaking an agreement with a client until it has been successfully achieved.
Ending up in yet another crazy situation, Lobo finds himself flung through a portal to a different reality altogether on accident, meeting a lot of new faces in-between facing familiar heroes from his own reality in the form of the Justice League briefly, who happened to arrive much earlier via an inter-dimensional message from SHIELD to help, as a means of returning a favour for the Avengers' aid in an earlier cross-dimensional adventure within the DC Universe against Darkseid and Thanos.
Carefully convinced by the head of SHIELD, Nick Fury, to hire his services for the sake of saving the omniverse itself from a group calling themselves the Masters of Evil (in exchange for his return home), Lobo gleefully agrees much to the uncomfortable vibe of everyone else present.
Being among the members on board the Quinjet as they head off for the Omega Base from Stark Tower, Lobo arms himself proper for his biggest bounty yet.
No matter how big or small the threat, the Main Man always delivers on his contracts...
So what are you waiting for? Satisfy Lobo's desire for mass chaos and put the Masters of Evil down by any means necessary!
-5 powers, 4 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, 100% chance of resurrection, immune to mind control, knockback, grabs, stuns, finishers, radiation, fire, ice and psychic damage types
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using ripped audio of David Sobolov's voice from Injustice: Gods Among Us.
-Uses assigned number #20 (will clash with Mr. Fantastic and John Blaze in mannequin).
-The model for his Spacehog motorbike from Injustice: Gods Among Us (so a flight ability can be added in).
1. Main Man: Lobo throws an incredibly strong punch at an unlucky target, dealing physical damage. Charge atack for max damage!
2. Always Delivers: As an expert sharpshooter, Lobo flings several sharp blades at foes, dealing physical damage.
3. Obliterate: Lobo pulls out a plasma rifle, firing it at enemies with a chance of a critical hit if target is already stunned.
4. Frag You: Lobo throws a few lethal grenades, blasting enemies into the air as fire damage is dealt.
5. Don't Do Logical: Lobo leaps into the air and drills into the ground, dealing physical damage and knocking back neaby foes upon impact.
6. (Boost) Feetal's Gizz: Being infamous within the DC Universe as being someone easy to agitate when things don't go his way, Lobo's overall damage output is increased for a time.
7. (Boost) Right Here: Being surprisingly faster than he looks at first glance, Lobo seemingly slows everything down around him while he moves and reacts a lot faster.
8. (Boost) Bastich Fer Hire: Lobo uses his experience as a bounty hunter to reveal nearby enemy positions on the map, reducing energy cost briefly for himself and his allies.
9. (Boost) You Bastich: Thanks to Lobo's unique physiology as a Czarnian, he is able to create a clone of himself to aid in battle temporarily from a mere drop of blood spilled on the battlefield.
10. (Xtreme) Lacerating Obliteration: Lobo lives up to his infamous reputation and leaps into the air, slamming the ground to deal massive physical damage. Also increases amount of SHIELD credits given for defeated foes during sequence.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, icons etc
Aventureiromax- Lobo skins and HUDs
Outsider- Custom loading screen, Cable laser rifle bolton, Shatterstar knife projectile model
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zrt3ik4nbahmpfx/Lobo_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file