Originating from the alternate reality of Earth-92131, this variant of scientist Johnathon Ohnn worked for many years at Stark Enterprises on inter-dimensional technology, soon inventing the Time-Dilation Accelerator device.
To Ohnn's personal dismay however, Tony Stark eventually terminated the project under justifiable fears of it being too dangerous to continue development, after the events of a previous adventure with Spider-Man as his secret Iron Man persona almost led to Dormammu's escape from the Dark Dimension onto Earth.
Greatly embittered and not wanting to work on lesser projects, Johnathon quit his job and headed off for home.
Fortunately, this major setback would not last long as Ohnn was approached by Wilson Fisk, offering him his own personal lab and work partner, Silvia Lopez, in order to continue his work on inter-dimensional travel (unaware of Fisk's true motives as the Kingpin of Crime).
Ultimately successful in recreating the inter-dimensional technology over the course of several weeks with Silvia, Ohnn recklessly got too close to an active portal and was sucked into it, the resulting explosion generating several portals across New York City.
Flung through this strange dimension, Johnathon was left pleading for help as many of the smaller portals residing within this dimension began to attach to his body, transforming him into a living magnet for portal generation.
Managing to pull himself together, Ohnn soon found a way back to his lab but noticed his appearance had changed a great deal.
Horrified by the realization his reckless actions could cause if these loose portals weren't closed quickly and experimenting with his newfound powers, Johnathon quickly dispelled of most of the loose portals.
Deciding to take on the codename of 'The Spot', Johnathon used his new powers to rob banks throughout the city in order to fund a new lab for himself and Silvia (clashing several times with the superhero Spider-Man, before Wilson Fisk's true motives were revealed).
Strongarmed to take Spider-Man down by Wilson Fisk for the sake of the kidnapped Silvia's life, he would in the end be defeated by Spider-Man in their second rematch but forged a plan with the web-head, in order to ensure Silvia's life would be saved.
The two working together to fight off Kingpin and his armed forces, everyone's attention would suddenly be drawn to an extremely large portal Ohnn had neglected to close, that was continuing to grow at an alarming rate.
Putting their differences aside for the sake of the planet, Kingpin fashioned The Spot, Spider-Man and Silvia a ship which could get them close enough to in theory, dispose of this rogue portal for good.
However, its power was simply too great for the Spot to absorb alone and had Spider-Man connect the Time-Dilation Accelerator to the ship, drawing upon its energy enough to significantly shrink the portal.
Realizing there was no other way to completely eradicate the rogue portal without going right into it, Johnathon nobly sacrificed himself as Silvia jumped into the portal with him, the two expressing their love for one another as they disappeared with the portal's closure, Spider-Man regrettably missing them with his webbing as he attempted to pull them back to the ship.
But this would not be the end for this variant of the Spot and his love interest as they eventually fell out of the portal dimension and found themselves seemingly on a different version of Earth entirely on the reality of Earth-7150.
Having no idea where they were but doing whatever he could to protect Silvia, the Spot prepared to defend them from an onslaught of robot sentries onboard a mysterious helicarrier...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of teleportation
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using ripped audio of Oliver Muirhead's voice from Spider-Man: The Animated Series
-Uses assigned number #110 (will clash with Warpath, Hawkgirl and Ben 10 in mannequin).
1. Unstable Combo: The Spot teleports and performs a devastating two-hit punch on an unlucky target, dealing physical damage as they're left stunned from the blows.
2. Dimensional Pummel: The Spot charges up for an attack, before he begins to teleport between several targets and performs an uppercut and two acrobatic kicks on enemies, dealing physical damage.
3. Dimensional Leaper: The Spot leaps into the air, teleporting into the ground as enemies are dealt knockback damage from the portal's gravitational shockwave, before immediately reappearing a few seconds later.
4. Portal Flurry: The Spot performs a rapid teleport attack on numerous targets, throwing an air punch on each one as physical damage is dealt.
5. Unpredictable Frenzy: The Spot quickly teleports between multiple enemies, striking them with such strength that they fall back to the ground with physical damage dealt.
6. (Boost) Quick on his Feet: The Spot increases his chances to successfully dodge incoming enemy attacks while becoming completely immune to stun attacks temporarily.
7. (Debuff) Unpredictable Power: Enemies become increasingly afraid of the Spot's portal generation abilities, running away in fear as the Spot's chances for critical hits are increased.
8. (Xtreme) Thinking With Portals: The Spot teleports between enemies, performing a few brutal flying kicks before teleporting back to position and slamming the ground, generating a shockwave as heavy physical damage is dealt.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, Contest of Champions HUD, loading screen, icons etc
Dihan- Blink mod portal power coding and general inspiration
iammingy- Custom The Spot skin (Earth-7150)
UltraMegaMagnus- Spot Marvel Contest of Champions skin
Waggens7uP- HUDs, mannequins, custom Jonathan Ohnn Civilian, Spot Spider-Man TAS and Spot Classic skins
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gca88upye6gi5vm/The_Spot_%2528Spider-Man_villain%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file