Ceamonks890's Character Mods

Started by Ceamonks890, October 31, 2020, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for this. :)

I love Gwen Stacy.

The Playable Generic MUA1 Enemies Collection has been updated with the Arcade Clown, all three Atlantean enemy types (Armored, Champion & Defender) and the Fire Giant joining the cast of playable minions!

August 22, 2023, 01:46AM #422 Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 08:05PM by Ceamonks890
CINDER

Originating from the Killer Instinct video game franchise, the man known as Cinder was originally born under the name of Ben Ferris.

Being a small-time career criminal, Ben would eventually be captured by his world's local police force and had his civil rights revoked as he was imprisoned for multiple counts of arson, assault and breaking & entering.

Agreeing to take part in an experiment for chemical weapons as a human guinea pig by the shady organisation Ultratech (in exchange for a chance at early parole), Ben would accidentally be transformed into a being of living, flammable plasma.

Initially horrified but thrilled at his newly-gained powers, Ben took up the new codename of Cinder and escaped Ultratech, fighting off various formidable combatants in the 'Killer Instinct' tournament before taking to the skies and leaving law enforcement in the dust when surrounded at the end of the tournament.

Pondering his next move while flying through the skies, Cinder would soon be drawn from his thoughts after he absentmindedly flew right through a dimensional tear to a very different version of Earth entirely.

Gleeful at the opportunity for fresh anarchy, he would be soon stopped by various superpowered residents more native to this reality who swiftly brought a stop to his immoral actions before having their attention drawn elsewhere.

Deciding to play it smart for now and work alongside this mysterious multiversal collective group to learn all he could about this new universe, Cinder cockily prepares to burn anything that stands in his way...

DISCLAIMER: This mod uses one minute worth of music from the 1994 Killer Instinct game originally composed by Robin Beanland & Graeme Norgate. I take no credit for the use of it.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of flight and immunity to fire damage
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Ray Chase's voice from the 2013 Killer Instinct game
-Uses assigned number #49 (will clash with playable Odin, Living Monolith, Kaine's Scarlet Spider and Mortal Kombat's Cassie Cage in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Inferno: Cinder ejects chemical flames from his hands, dealing fire damage constantly to foes (so long as button is held down).
2. Trailblazer: Cinder dashes forward as a fireball, dealing fire damage to enemies in his path.
3. Heat Fist: Cinder extends a small flame from his palm, dealing fire damage to struck targets.
4. Pyrobombs: Cinder leaps into the air and throws several generated plasma bombs from his hands, dealing fire damage to struck threats.
5. Fireflash: Cinder performs a flipkick, summoning a pillar of fire that knocks an unlucky foe into the air as fire damage is dealt.
6. (Debuff) Cinder Humiliation: Cinder forces surrounding enemies to dance, as they become stunned for a full minute while his theme from Killer Instinct 1994 plays, increasing his overall defense simultaneously.
7. (Boost) Heatsink: Cinder inexplicably turns himself invisible, increasing critical hit damage chances.
8. (Ultra Combo) Fission: Cinder claps his hands together, generating a small explosion as heavy fire damage is dealt to surrounding enemies.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons etc
Andersonbrazil- All Cinder skins & HUDs, mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/el2x1xu9iokg49w/Cinder_%2528Killer_Instinct%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

Man, Cinder takes me back to my childhood, thanks for that! I don't know if you're still taking requests but just in case I'd like to request Crescent, I think that's the name of the character, is a young girl with a bear companion, my daughter took a liking to that character when she saw it on a game.

And to throw some characters there and see if anyone catches your attention:
Krieg from Borderlands (with his foul mouth)
All Might (just to hear him say "United States of SMASH")
Batman that laughs
The Dragonborn from Skyrim (the most modded game in history)
perhaps the first superhero ever created (who is it, by the way?)

Thanks for your hard effort!

The Playable Generic MUA1 Enemies Collection has been updated once again with the Loki Troll, Super Soldier & Viking Warrior added to the playable ranks!

August 24, 2023, 10:49PM #425 Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 10:53PM by Ceamonks890
Quote from: dwoga on August 24, 2023, 05:21PM
Man, Cinder takes me back to my childhood, thanks for that! I don't know if you're still taking requests but just in case I'd like to request Crescent, I think that's the name of the character, is a young girl with a bear companion, my daughter took a liking to that character when she saw it on a game.

And to throw some characters there and see if anyone catches your attention:
Krieg from Borderlands (with his foul mouth)
All Might (just to hear him say "United States of SMASH")
Batman that laughs
The Dragonborn from Skyrim (the most modded game in history)
perhaps the first superhero ever created (who is it, by the way?)

Thanks for your hard effort!

Cheers. Glad I managed to satisfy at least one Killer Instinct fan in this community :D

Unfortunately, Crescent & her spiritual bear companion, Io, from Marvel Future Fight aren't easy to make work in MUA and would be too complex for me to personally tackle as a mod.

As for your other requests, some of them I'll jot down as possible projects in the foreseeable future.

To answer your question, the first recorded superhero ever created is actually a character named Hugo Hercules who was made all the way back in 1902 as part of a short-lived newspaper strip by Wilhelm Heinrich Detlev Körner.

I do have a genuine soft spot for these sorts of characters originally created during the pulp era of comics like the Phantom or the Shadow, which I'd love to bring to MUA someday. But it ultimately depends on what viable placeholder or legit models are available whenever I find the time to get around to them as projects.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on August 24, 2023, 10:49PM
Cheers. Glad I managed to satisfy at least one Killer Instinct fan in this community :D

Unfortunately, Crescent & her spiritual bear companion, Io, from Marvel Future Fight aren't easy to make work in MUA and would be too complex for me to personally tackle as a mod.

As for your other requests, some of them I'll jot down as possible projects in the foreseeable future.

To answer your question, the first recorded superhero ever created is actually a character named Hugo Hercules who was made all the way back in 1902 as part of a short-lived newspaper strip by Wilhelm Heinrich Detlev Körner.

I do have a genuine soft spot for these sorts of characters originally created during the pulp era of comics like the Phantom or the Shadow, which I'd love to bring to MUA someday. But it ultimately depends on what viable placeholder or legit models are available whenever I find the time to get around to them as projects.

My friend, with KI I have some very fond memories, and since we're talking KI and request, consider Spinal!

Too bad about Crescent, but I understand. And for the others, if you ever feel like it. Some friends of mine would like to make a couple requests, but before that...

Thanks for that info about Hugo Hercules, I never heard about him. And let me tell you, it sparked some debate between coworkers.
You know how it goes, some guys look in google and it says is The Phantom, others more "into the hero stuff" says is someone called The Clock (no idea who it is), and then there is the info you told me.
And there is one guy who says that technically the first action hero would be Gilgamesh,
So the debate is still on.

August 28, 2023, 07:55PM #427 Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 07:57PM by Ceamonks890
ALADDIN

Once a young thief in the kingdom of Agrabah, Aladdin's only friend in the world was Abu, his pet monkey and fellow thief, forced to steal every day to keep themselves from starving to death.

Though being ostracized as a criminal kept Aladdin from being able to attain a better life initially, he was unaware that his truly kind heart and cunning intellect had labeled him a "diamond in the rough" by the Cave of Wonders, causing the scheming vizier, Jafar, to set his sights on him.

After Aladdin met and fell in love with Princess Jasmine, only to be falsely arrested for the accusation of kidnapping her, Jafar schemed to have Aladdin retrieve the Genie's lamp from the Cave of Wonders for him.
Jafar's plan mostly worked, but when it came time to betray Aladdin by killing him and stealing the lamp for himself, he was narrowly foiled by the timely intervention of Abu.

Now befriending a magic carpet and the Genie of the lamp, Aladdin managed to escape, using his first wish to become a prince in order to court Jasmine.

The events that transpired afterwards ultimately ended up in a final battle against Jafar for the fate of Agrabah and perhaps his entire universe.

But thanks to Aladdin's intelligence and good heart, he managed to defeat the empowered vizier, get engaged to Jasmine, and even set his friend the Genie free from his lamp.

Though Aladdin has had more adventures since then, there is perhaps none more strange or dangerous than this new one that he finds himself embarking on.

Aladdin and his friends pulled into a dimensional tear originating from the greater multiverse that suddenly appeared in Agrabah, Aladdin is astonished and baffled to find himself far in Earth's future, and perhaps in another reality entirely, full of various costumed characters with abilities stranger than anything he had ever seen before.

Learning that all of existence may once again be at stake thanks to Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil, Aladdin heroically volunteers to help foil them...

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 4 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of flight via Carpet
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using a combination of ripped and archived audio of Scott Weinger, Frank Welker and the late Gilbert Gottfried & Robin Williams' voices
-Uses assigned number #55 (will clash with Gladiator, Silk, Gorr and Legacy of Kain's Kain in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. He's Got A Sword: Aladdin unsheathes a scimitar, spinning around with it and dealing physical damage as long as the button is held down.
2. Whole New World: Aladdin hops on his magic carpet and has it rush forward, quickly knocking down enemies in his path as long as the button is held down.
3. Bright Rain: The Genie comedically drops non-lethal blue-coloured grenades from high above off-screen, dealing special damage to surrounding enemies.
4. Friend Like Me: Aladdin uses the lamp to ask a small favour of the Genie, who teleports between several enemies in a puff of blue smoke, hitting them each once.
5. (Boost) Thorough Monkey: Aladdin's faithful monkey companion, Abu, spies a rare item on the ground and shares his findings with Aladdin and his allies, generating a random buff.
6. (Boost) Arabian Knight: Aladdin unsheathes his scimitar, using it for melee attacks temporarily as he gains access to new attacks.
7. (Debuff) Big-Mouthed Bird: Jafar's reformed parrot, Iago, spouts a random insult an enemy's way, infuriating them as their defense is reduced.
8. (Boost) For You And Me: Aladdin asks his teammates what they would wish for, asking the Genie for small favours that increase max health and energy for the entire team temporarily.
9. (Xtreme) Phenomenal Cosmic Power: Aladdin uses the lamp to call in a strong favour from the Genie, who uses all of his available free power right then to defeat all on screen enemies, magically sending them away somewhere else without killing them and reviving any teammates that may have fallen during battle.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, loading screen, half of audio contributions
Arachknight- Character bio, moveset suggestions, half of audio contributions, provided visual assets for power icons and banner
Hannah- Converted Aladdin skins, HUDs, Carpet and magic lamp boltons, mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dkyacujhdw76kck/Aladdin_%2528Disney%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

Thank you for this :)

Aladdin has always been both my favorite childhood movie and one of my top favorite heroic characters in all of fiction.

It's serendipitous, but I just finished watching Aladdin again for what I'm sure is at least the 30th time right before you released this mod! "Perfect timing (Ceamonks), as usual!"

Thanks again!

The Playable Generic MUA1 Enemies Collection has been updated once again with the Dark Elf Strider & Dark Elf Warrior added to the playable ranks!

September 11, 2023, 08:05AM #430 Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 12:40AM by Ceamonks890
TIM DRAKE

Born an only child to Jack and Janet Drake within a wealthy household in Gotham City, Tim Drake would by chance be taken to Haly's Circus by his parents as a small boy, meeting Dick Grayson and his family the same day Dick's own life would be radically altered forever with the deaths of his own loved ones at the hands of crime boss Tony Zucco, for refusing to pay extortion money.

Witnessing the exact tragic moment as Bruce Wayne did from the audience, Tim would never forget that defining moment and developed impressive deductive abilities as he grew up into a teenager, managing to figure out Batman and Robin's secret identities off news footage, following their crime-fighting careers very closely from the sidelines.

But when Jason Todd's time as the second 'Boy Wonder' came to a tragic end through his untimely death at the hands of the Joker, Tim soon began to notice a significant change in Batman's personality and knew then that the Dark Knight needed someone alongside him to keep himself in check.

Initially trying and failing to convince Dick Grayson to return to being Robin (who had long since moved on from the identity to become Nightwing within the superhero group known as the Titans), Tim volunteered to become the third person to assume the identity of Robin instead.

Despite Batman remaining firm and reluctant to take on another sidekick for quite some time, Tim eventually proved himself worthy to assume the mantle of Robin (having to overcome plenty of traumatic and difficult trials over the course of his early superhero career while balancing a double life as a school student, including the tragic death of his own mother at the hands of the deranged Haiti-based Obeah Man as he grew more experienced in a variety of combat styles that complimented his natural smarts and talent for detective work).

Being involved in a wide assortment of events throughout the DC Universe (including Knightfall, Prodigal, Cataclysm & No Man's Land among others while learning to find love in the solo vigilante Spoiler aka Stephanie Brown and teaming up with Connor Kent's Superboy and Impulse to form the Young Justice superhero team), Tim's double life would eventually come to a head as his surviving father, Jack, soon learned of his son's secret after-school activities and confronted Batman over it in the Batcave, threatening to expose their secrets to the world if Tim did not step down from superheroics and not needlessly risk endangering himself any further).

However, Tim would not give up entirely as Robin in spite of his father's objections and snuck out several times to assist the Bat-Family when he could for the greater good, Jack begrudgingly relenting and allowing Tim to resume fighting crime (understanding that Batman and Gotham City needed his inherent skill and talents), the two sharing a private comforting moment together before Tim bravely stepped out into the night, promising his father that he would be back as soon as he could.

And while the events of Identity Crisis in the primary DC Comics universe would have Jack Drake cruelly killed by Captain Boomerang for hire at the hands of a clinically insane Jean Loring, the estranged wife of the original Atom, Ray Palmer, this version of Tim Drake would not end up losing his father whatsoever (who narrowly survived the attack by Captain Boomerang through quick thinking, swiftly shooting him in self-defence and barely avoiding an incoming lethal boomerang intended for his chest), working with Batman and the Justice League to figure out who the culprit was that had been targeting their loved ones, discovering through magical means that the god-like entity, Eclipso, had been enforcing his influence over Doring's actions the entire time and causing her to make irrational decisions she would normally never do.

Now though, many years have passed and Tim Drake has matured out of the mantle of Robin, taking up the new persona of Red Robin as Bruce Wayne's illegitimate son, Damian, took up the mantle of Robin to fill the void and find his own place within the ever-expanding Bat-Family.

Among the various members at the Batcave to heed the call to action and defend Gotham while Batman and the senior members of the Justice League were away in a different universe helping the resident heroes of that world out, the dimensional instability of the multiverse at the hands of Earth-7150's Doctor Doom in a very real possible future, began to make its presence more widely known as reality itself started to collapse across the core DC Universe timeline.

Witnessing live news reports which displayed the strong, destructive power of these unstable dimensional tears as countless innocence were wiped away in an instant, Alfred stated to the Bat-Family that if they were ever going to find a way to set things right, it would be in journeying through Batman's created dimensional gateway within the Batcave to Earth-7150 whose dimensional co-ordinates were already locked in and meet up with the senior Justice League members there.

Barbara Gordon's Batgirl quickly activating the gateway as the dimensional tears started heading their way for the Wayne mansion, Tim and the others made a mad dash through the gateway together in the nick of time to Earth-7150 as their original reality within the DC multiverse was wiped out like a moth to a flame.

Safely arriving on Earth-7150 and eager to make this world's 'Masters of Evil' pay for what they were doing to the very fabric of existence, the Bat-Family prepared themselves against an army of sentient clay statues, fighting them off as best they could before having their attention drawn by a magical sorcerer and a talking silver colored humanoid hedgehog...

FEATURES:
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Sloane Morgan Siegel's voice from the Gotham Knights video game
-Uses assigned number #41 (will clash with Moon Knight, Fandral, Spider-Punk and Doctor Who in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Bo Staff Counter: Tim pulls out his bo staff and performs a quick 360 sweep, dealing physical damage as enemies are knocked to the ground.
2. Grapple Kick: Tim pulls out his grapple gun and fires it at off-screen grapple points, swinging through the air as he performs various zip kicks, dealing physical damage continuously (so long as button is held down).
3. Red Robin Combo: Tim performs a quick but efficient boxing combo, dealing physical damage to enemies.
4. Bo Staff Assault: Tim performs multiple attacks with his trademark bo staff quickly, dealing physical damage to unlucky foes.
5. Tangler Grenades: Tim throws custom, non-lethal grenades which ensnare targeted enemies in a strange pink substance, rendering them unable to move temporarily.
6. (Boost) Natural Detective: Being the most analytical of the Robins, Tim reveals nearby enemy positions on the map off environmental clues alone, increasing critical hit chances for entire team.
7. (Debuff) Bang-A-Rang: Utilizing a gadget of his own design, Tim throws several custom throwing weapons which generate effects as potent as flash grenades, stunning surrounding enemies briefly.
8. (Xtreme) Satellite Transportation: In reference to the Gotham Knights game, Tim hacks and uses advanced satellites located off-world to instantly teleport between enemies quickly, dealing heavy physical damage.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs for other skins, loading screen, icons etc
Andersonbrazil- New 52 Robin skin
Enigma- Repurposed Spider-Man XML2 mod webswinging code for Grapple Kick power
Guiguis_12- All other skins, HUDs for DC Rebirth and Red Robin skins, mannequin
Tony Stark- Staff bolton from Robin mod

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ouonjpr94mdze1j/Tim_Drake_Robin_%2528DC_Comics%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

The Playable Generic MUA1 Enemies Collection has been updated with all the remaining official enemy types from MUA1 itself which can be reverse-engineered into playable characters, now joining the cast of playable minions! This includes the following:

-Demonic Soul
-Doombot
-Galactus Punisher
-Servo-Guard (which were previously left as unused skins within MUA1's game files by Raven Software themselves. Now has a full moveset).
-Shaolin Healer
-Shaolin Monk
-Shi'ar Gunner
-Shi'ar Soldier
-Skrull Deviant
-Viking Archer

Any further additions to the Generic Playable Enemies Collection going forward, will all be solely unofficial ones which originate from the comics themselves. Enjoy!

ZARATHOS

A dangerously powerful demon of unknown origin in the Marvel Universe, Zarathos found himself a frequent threat of the ancient Spirits of Vengeance, successfully corrupting a concerning number of the overseers within their ranks into his 'Fallen' group.

Utilizing their short-sighted power-hungry desires to augment his own inherent strength further through worship, Zarathos decided to be more bold and attempted to challenge Mephisto for control over his particular realm of hell.

However, Mephisto swiftly outsmarted Zarathos with the aid of his soulless minion, Centurious, causing Zarathos's followers to abandon him and fend for themselves, rendering the overconfident demon effectively powerless as Mephisto would go on to forcibly bond Zarathos's being to mortals over the course of numerous centuries as a means of mocking the Spirits of Vengeance.

But during one such occasion, Zarathos would be bonded to carnival stunt cyclist Johnny Blaze and transformed him into the Ghost Rider whenever innocent blood was shed as the two frequently battled within the depths of Johnny's mindscape for control over his body.

Eventually separated from Johnny Blaze for good as Zarathos's spirit was imprisoned within a mystical relic known as the Soul Chamber, Johnny would enjoy time amongst Roxanne Simpson anew, finally freed of Mephisto's curse as he eventually had a family of his own to look after.

And while the Johnny Blaze of Earth-7150 would eventually become a Ghost Rider once again through no fault of his own and was able to control the power of the Rider without Zarathos's influence, he would not lose Roxanne or his children as in the main Marvel continuity to all sorts of cruel villainous schemes, doing what he could to uphold his newfound duty as a Spirit of Vengeance while serving as a reliable father figure and husband to his family.

Learning through the demonic grapevine that Zarathos had escaped his decades' long entrapment to enact a second attempt at taking over Mephisto's Realm, Johnny let Roxanne know what he had to do for preservation of all life on Earth and transformed into the Ghost Rider, using his vast power to travel across realms and attempt to stop Zarathos once and for all, unaware that he would fall into a trap planned by Mephisto...

FEATURES:
-Abilities of might, fast energy regen, 100% chance of resurrection, 20% faster than non super-speed powered characters, 50% resistant to physical and energy damage, immunity to fire and cold damage
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Brian Sommer's voice for Demonblade Tryndamere in League of Legends.
-Uses assigned number #240 (will clash with Anole of the X-Men, DC Comics' Fire and SoulWorker's Acculus in mannequin).

REQUIRES:
-A mannequin

SPECIAL MOVES:
Grab + Heavy Attack (Soul Drain)- Zarathos grabs an enemy and drains their very lifeforce to temporarily increase his max health and energy further, growing in power and overall menace.

MOVESET:
1. Hellfire Burn: Zarathos generates hellfire from his hands, spontaneously combusting an unlucky target. Ignites them if fully charged, dealing extra fire damage to struck threats.
2. Magical Containment: Zarathos puts his extensive knowledge of supernatural beings to effective use, containing unlucky enemies in a temporary magical shield, draining their health over time.
3. Instant Transport: Zarathos teleports between several enemies, knocking them into the air as physical damage is dealt.
4. Ravenous Locusts: Zarathos expels several ravenous locusts from his mouth which deal fire damage to any threat in range.
5. Destructive Lightning: Zarathos manipulates nature itself, summoning lightning bolts down from above to deal electric damage to surrounding threats.
6. (Boost) Power of a God: Thanks to the continued worshipping of his loyal followers, Zarathos uses his vast power to increase to the size of a giant, gaining increased defense and striking at the cost of being unable to regain energy. Press $SMASH for giant punch. Activate power again to return to normal size.
7. (Debuff) Unstable Footing: Zarathos manipulates nature itself as he shakes the ground beneath enemies, causing them to become disoriented and move much slower for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Demonic Armageddon: Zarathos manipulates nature itself, causing the ground beneath the feet of surrounding enemies to become unstable as heavy physical damage is dealt.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, icons etc
Enigma- Custom Zarathos Original & 90s skins, HUDs, custom effects
Outsider- Loading screen

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ajvxlgwd0raagu3/Zarathos_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

I have three questions:

1. Is it alright if you made a PS2 version of Howard the Duck in his Classic outfit plus the Mannequin?
2. Can you make Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians, the Neptunia Girls, the Omega Quintet, and Masane Amaha (Witchblade) as playable Characters please?
3. Are you still accepting requests for HUDs and Loading Screens?

Quote from: spidermatt on September 24, 2023, 01:05PM
I have three questions:

1. Is it alright if you made a PS2 version of Howard the Duck in his Classic outfit plus the Mannequin?
2. Can you make Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians, the Neptunia Girls, the Omega Quintet, and Masane Amaha (Witchblade) as playable Characters please?
3. Are you still accepting requests for HUDs and Loading Screens?

1. I'm not a skinner, so I can't do that.
2. I'll add them to my off-site member requests list, though I've got a ton of other character projects in differing stages of planning, so I probably won't get to them for a very long time. Sailor Moon is already a playable character by the way: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10976.msg202949.html#msg202949
3. If you checked the first post of this thread, then you would know that I'm only open to doing character mod requests, not specialized HUDs or loading screens. So I'm afraid not on that one.