Spiderman Freind or foe mods?

Started by spideyfan17, October 07, 2007, 07:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus Christ dude the game has only been out for a few days.  Give people time to buy the damn thing and play it first.  I'm sure there will be mods eventually, but it's too soon to start doing mods if hardly anyone even owns it yet.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Someone's a bit premature, me-thinks.

I'm just asking! take it easy guys  :spiderman:

You can swap the standard Spidey for Black Suit spidey way before you unlock him, but you can't swap any other characters with Spidey (Game crashes) as well as I am aware.

Example of Black Suit Swap: (Note the normal Spider-Man icon, although it has all of the Black Suit moves)

I am wondering if it is possible to port Carnage and Electro from PSP.....................

FYI Blackadder you can not change to the Black Suit Spidey until towards the end of the game so unless you had a code or something than it is impossible to do that. You can not swap any characters for Spidey either. The Black Suit moves are no different than the regular suit other than the fact that he is stronger and deals more damage and has more health and is harder to kill.

Can anyone make a mod that lets p1 be new goblin or venom in story mode?

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on October 08, 2007, 01:19PM
FYI Blackadder you can not change to the Black Suit Spidey until towards the end of the game so unless you had a code or something than it is impossible to do that. You can not swap any characters for Spidey either. The Black Suit moves are no different than the regular suit other than the fact that he is stronger and deals more damage and has more health and is harder to kill.

I think he meant swapping files in the game folders.

iammingy: I'd be willing to swap the files if you could provide them :)

msmarvel2007: What iammingy said + The Black Suit moves ARE different, atleast, the animations are.

spideyfan17: You mean, replace Spidey with New Goblin/Venom? At this point you can't, they lack the necessary data such as the animation data for the different types of web shooting, and as a result, the game crashes.

i mean playing someone else than spidey..like p1 plays as venom and p2 plays as new goblin

Quote from: Blackadder. on October 08, 2007, 08:20PM
iammingy: I'd be willing to swap the files if you could provide them :)

They may be in a different format than the PC version (I don't have it), but try these.

Also, what about the possibility of getting Mysterio playable?

October 09, 2007, 12:47PM #13 Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 12:52PM by iammingy
It looks like they are in different format/file types.....

EDIT: I can't even see the textures in Texture Finder.... :(

If the files from the retail version is equivalent to the demo, then I think reskinning is possible (but a bit more tedious than MUA).

The models, anims and textures could be compressed with ZLib which may be why you don't see them.