Spider-Man 4 and beyond

Started by Lord Frankie, October 07, 2007, 12:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 16, 2007, 04:08PM #60 Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:17PM by cvc
They have done a good job of setting it up to knock MJ out of the picture,yay BlackCat..

EDIT: Well I guess I have to go watch Spider-Man3 again,I did like the Sandman and Venom though they killed Harry fairly quick faulty Goblin Glider.. :chuckle:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

You know, I think Peter 'hitting' Mj in the 3rd film wasn't an accident...I bet he was sick of her and wanted to slap her about a bit (here she comes, I'll just pop her one, make it look unintentional)

Disclaimer:

The Boy Sanga Does not promote wife beating in any way shape or form

I'd slap her.  Hell, he should just throw her down a flight of stairs.  I'd prolly kill her if I had to deal with that bitch as long as him.

Kirsten Dunst should've played Gwen Stacy. And killed by the Green Goblin. And then they should've found the most stunning red-headed girl (or just have the Gwen Stacy from SM3 with red hair) and introduce her just like in the comics.

Plus, it would've help re-introduce Gwen Stacy to Spider-Man's mythos. Every single new rendition of Spider-Man ignores her in favor of Mary Jane. Heck, I never knew about her until I read a review about House of M, which made me look into her story more. Everytime she's introduced in a new story (animated series, Ultimate Spider-Man, movies) it feels like she's supposed to be important somehow, but not the big part of SM's history she should be.

Ok as far as I can see the next Spider-Man movie spidey should keep his mask on when in costume. I believe they show way to much spidey with his mask either off or half torn off its just wrong and goes against the comic,I still think there really good movies. 

Quote from: Gevth on November 16, 2007, 05:21PM
Kirsten Dunst should've played Gwen Stacy. And killed by the Green Goblin. And then they should've found the most stunning red-headed girl (or just have the Gwen Stacy from SM3 with red hair) and introduce her just like in the comics.
Thing is, everyone already knows about MJ.  Only us comic fans know about Gwen.  If they had Gwen, most of the viewers would have replied with a great big "who's this bitch?" interjection.

i hope that they drop kirsten dunst for another actress. after all, also tobey maguire won't be in the movie

So many movie threads I just picked this one to rant I just got done watching rise of the Silversufer again and Norrin Radd is so wicked I just love what they can do with cg graphics now woohoo.

Knowing how they change things in the movies for the comic book characters it is possible that instead of Felicia Hardy being the Black Cat that they could make Gwen Stacy the Black Cat. I mean if they made a Catwoman movie and Selena Kyle was not Catwoman like she was in Batman Returns than it is possible that they could make Gwen Black Cat. Who knows though.

I wish they'd bring in the jackal and make it a clone saga film. That'd be awesome. Maybe not for 4 though, just kind of introduce ben in the shadows at the end of it or something. Bring back Norman too, just to illustrate how badly he f*cks up pete's life. I think the films made the original GG look too crude. He was a real sophisticated villain, they should've done alot more with him. I liked the casting of William Dafoe though, I thought that was good.

WTF not to be rude but the catwoman movie was really not based on the batman's catwoman. As in the movie it shows that there has been many catwoman among the years. What they should have done is not even show gwen stacy and the movie and should have been Felicia Hardy so by the 4th movie she would be blackcat.
Quote from: msmarvel2007 on March 05, 2008, 08:02PM
Knowing how they change things in the movies for the comic book characters it is possible that instead of Felicia Hardy being the Black Cat that they could make Gwen Stacy the Black Cat. I mean if they made a Catwoman movie and Selena Kyle was not Catwoman like she was in Batman Returns than it is possible that they could make Gwen Black Cat. Who knows though.

I understand the Catwoman movie was not based on the Batman's Catwoman but still if you are a comic fan and you know Batman's Rogue's Gallery than you know about Catwoman and when you hear that a Catwoman movie is being made you think it is the same until you find out it is not and then you get disappointed because you expected something different. My point is that Catwoman was changed to be someone different than from that of the Batman mythos. What is to stop them from making Gwen Stacy into Black Cat? Why did Sam Raimi change Spider-Man's webshooters to be like his 2099 counter part instead of the actual comic character? Because writers of scripts can write whatever they want to and whatever they are told to write also. Now I am not saying that Gwen will be Black Cat but I am saying that the writers can make it possible even though it would be wrong for them to do it.

I think Jake Gyllenhaal would be good as Spidey if Tobey doesn't want to do anymore films. Also, Kirsten leaving is only better, coz she's starting to look like a necrofiend. As for villains, The Lizard is a must! Add in Electro/Morbius/Silver Sable and we have a winner! The spidey movies need a female villain, scream (/screech?) would be good too, if Morbius is there.

Yeah, but Venom's dead in the movies, and I hate that whole 'bring a character back to life because they're popular' thing.  I'll probably see it either way :P