Future Marvel Movies

Started by Lord Frankie, November 03, 2007, 11:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BIG MARVEL BOOM, PEOPLE! i've just checked IMDB and i found that these movies will be made:

Spider-Man 4 (2009) (announced)
   Silver Surfer (2009) (announced)
   Ant-Man (2008) (announced)
   Nick Fury (2008) (announced)
   X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (pre-production)
   Thor (2009) (pre-production)
   The Incredible Hulk (2008) (filming)
   Magneto (2009) (announced)

also it seem that in Silver Surfer we'll see Galactus in his classic shape...

link for IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1051916/

Quote from: Magneto on November 03, 2007, 11:44AM
   Spider-Man 4 (2009) (announced)
   Silver Surfer (2009) (announced)
   Ant-Man (2008) (announced)
   Nick Fury (2008) (announced)
   X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (pre-production)
   Thor (2009) (pre-production)
   The Incredible Hulk (2008) (filming)
   Magneto (2009) (announced)
also it seem that in Silver Surfer we'll see Galactus in his classic shape...

Most of these movies have already been posted on here .. i posted earlier about the silver surfer movie and that galactus wll be seen in his "Earthling" form
Hope that iron fist movie doesnt end up like daredevil movie i didnt really like it that much

I hope the Silver Surfer, Thor, and Magneto movies will be confirmed! BTW, has anyone seen the new Dr. Strange movie released a few months ago?

There is also a new Ultimate Avengers movie I think is coming up called Avengers Reborn (2008) set to be released in July of next year. SPOILER: It's about the Avenger's kids becoming the new Avengers with an elderly Iron Man as their mentor. They take on the models of Cap, Hawkeye, Wasp, BP, and Thor.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT UNTILL THESE COME OUT.

hay did any one no aboat the thor and hulk [animated] movies.

SWeet Christmas!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401601/

And I think people are also forgetting the future Captain America, and Nick Fury Movies.  After that I'd  say an Avenger movie would also be very foreseeable. 

Yeah, I hope an Avengers movie comes out soon as well. (not the Ultimate animated ones by Liongate)

The Iron Fist movie could be really good, cuz the whole action, kung-fu, mysticism combo is pretty jawesome.  But who could they use as the antagonist? 

i would really wana see a deadpool movie it would be a bit gorey in the begining with the whole he got his name from the "deadpool" but it would be pretty funny as well

The complete polarity between Deadpool's origin and his character would make it so it'd be impossible for him to have a good movie.

Yeah, I heard they're gonna use Ray Park, the actor of Toad and Darth Maul, to play as Rand. That's a good question who's gonna be the main villain...