praise and appreciation

Started by Senkaku, November 11, 2007, 12:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 11, 2007, 12:35PM Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:45PM by vooc
i wanted to start this because you guys have all spent many hours of hard work and tons of correction to the newbies so this will be a section to appreciate the hard work of all the members of marvel mods. the first man i want to thank is, above all, Norinn Radd. he helped me with my hero stat problem and also with suggestions. he had a lot of patience and replied almost immediately after i wrote to him. thank you for your help!
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:pzN0MuCL6s_YRM:http://www.soulmateproductions.com/Media/folioimages/01.gif

November 11, 2007, 12:45PM #1 Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 01:03PM by iammingy
I think there was a similar post in the past. Anyway, I want to thank THX for providing this community for us. I also want to thank everyone who have helped me, supported me, and answered my stupid questions!!!

:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

EDIT: You are welcome! :)

you were the next person i wanted to thank. to be able to take requests is pretty daring. your risky, but your doing a great job.

cvc, for starting the requests and suggestions forum, your crazy!=)

the creator of marvel mods for even thinking about the idea of modding this game, the people on this site have made MUA worth the money. without the mods, the game probably would have gotten boring after a while!

I too want to thank everyone involved most of all THX also the really good modders who have stuck with it even though this is a very hard game to work on,it's a great time to be here with many great mods starting to get finished after months of hard work thanks guys.. :applause: :applause:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I'd like to express my gratitude for your amazing modding work. I agree with vooc...without these, this would be a very different game! :thumbsup2:

Maybe blade thought midnight curse is a lady because his sig is a storm picture

I'm not a lady, mind you...:P

I like Storm because of her cool personality, and her awesome atmokinesis powers. Some women might like Gambit cuz he's also pretty cool. I also like that screenie because it looks wikid the way she gathers her wind currents when she's about to take off.

Now blade 554 understand you are MUCHO MACHO :laugh:

I can tell blade's age by the maturity of his post.

I'm older than you think, in all likelihood.

iammingy for the mods you made and for spending hard time making them. it must have been rough but in the end they are all masterpieces, ESPECIALLY IRON FIST! :ifist: