Tell the Truth: Game

Started by jonchang, November 21, 2007, 06:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Talia and Catwoman? hard to tell, especially since most female team-ups don't last too long. On a side note, If Catwoman is introduced in the Nolan movies, I doubt Halle Berry would be cast again.

Do you prefer Peach or Mango?

No!!!! :banghead:

Batman and Catwoman! They've teamed up before haven't they?

Would they make a good team?

And answering your question: Neither, as I hate both.

Batman and Catwoman I dont really reckon they make a good team .
(The Catwoman Halle Berry plays I dont think is really meant to be from or about the Dc comics version but just some film-maker telling a different story about a "catwoman")
Who would you want in the next Batman movie ?

Something not too repetitive. And Heath Ledger, who made the most outstanding Joker. Unfortunately he's dead now.

Do you think they will use the Caped Crusader as a name? (since Dark Knight was his other alias, and that was used)

maybe

if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear does it make a sound?

it will make a vibration...

what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?(did i already ask this?)
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Unstoppable object wins because if you see X-Men Evolution the cartoon series Blob says to Juggernaut " Unstoppable..meet the unmovable." Then juggernaut turned around and knocked him back pretty far.

What is the one thing you hate about your favourite superhero/villain / or dislike about how the character is portrayed?

iceman is kinda...stupid?well he could be easily tricked and he's not portrayed as a leader, which i think he could be.

what happens if black bolt sneezes?

Blackbolt. No contest.

Original Teen Titans vs. Fantastic Four

hmmm....f4. reed is just waayyy to smart,,,

seeing a bunch of card tricks or playing poker?

playing poker but just for fun i'm not a gambler or something :P lol

hmm hmm wolverine vs batman??

yes.

gambit or batman?

Oh man that is a tricky one...well In my opinion I would have to say Batman, due to him being very intelligent and smart as well as extremely efficient in combat..Not that gambit isn't.

(Note this question is purely out of curiousity) If Spiderman 4 goes along with the idea of Shocker(Herman Schultz) as a villain, who do you think would  suit his character as an actor and why?