IRON FIST mod v1.4 (fixed the no-power bug)

Started by iammingy, December 13, 2007, 01:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
im using the modern skin from your mod, i think its tommyboys. the only problem is, i have to wait for the serial number for the 3d program. my goal is to make them longer and if possible, add just a little bit of a flowing effect.

March 02, 2008, 07:35PM #151 Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:34PM by iammingy
Remember to ask for permission first. :)

EDIT:
Yes, of course...haha

just tried it out beautiful perfect mod imo. hey mingy is it okay if i tell people about your mod? to be more specific, i was hoping to tell people at marvel.com, or will that cause problems?

Of course! That's fine, but don't make it like you are advertising it or something...lol

EDIT: This is what I don't recommend:

"Come to MarvelMods.com, you will find lots of mods for MUA, XML2, etc."

Most moderators would treat these as spams and/or ads.

EDIT2: Do you like the mannequin, Vooc?

I do!

Indestructible Fist and Dragon Spirit both look really nice in damage and eye candy.

YES that mannequin is awesome! its got kind of a Wushu thing going on, very kung fu. i really want to congratulate you. most times in video game when making a kung fu character, they end up more karate-ish. but you did a good job of making him kung fu-ish. on top of that, the two moves you added made iron fist feel unique when you play with him, HE PLAYS LIKE A REAL OFFICIAL CHARACTER! i don't know what else to say, he's kung fu-ish, he's unique, and HE'S IMMORTAL!  :ifist:

Any chance of a DXT3 mannequin?  Also, (only if you have time) Classic green / Classic Red reskins on something like the PS2 Ultron Warrior

No rush at all.  I know you're a busy guy.

Yep, I am working on those. :)
I think I am gonna use Guardian, because of the asymmetrical chest. It's gonna be tough because the map is so weird, unlike Quicksilver.... :( but I will try my best!!!

EDIT: The model is similar, plus the face is almost half done!! haha

EDIT2: Ok, thanks!

Wow... can't wait to see the new skins in the new models... keep us updated iammingy!!!

GREAT WORK SO FAR!

Any chance of you making a new Preview Vid??... That would be awesome!

Cheers

Thanks.

For now, I will work on other mods and skins already in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1247.0

I will definitely update this mod if I/you find any bugs or if I think of any new ideas. However, I do think the 6 powers + 2 boosts + Xtreme in the current version have done Iron Fist justice.

Nah... I think all the screenshots on the first page are enough already. I mean, I even uploaded a gif for the idle stance last night...haha. They should be enough for those who don't/won't have the mod installed to know what the mod looks like.

You are probably right... it's just that the first vid was SO INCREDIBLE... i thought it would be cool to have a new one XD

Cheers

Hi iammingy just having a few problems with the 1.3 version of iron fist ,
1. In spinning dove kick iron fist doesnt do the spinning kick while standing  on his hands . And when he does spin the effects dont match up with him spinning.
2. In Poison snake strike he doesnt strike the enemy with his hand .
3. When he does his smash attack it charges up but doesnt do anything .
It might be some file i dont have or someother file interrupting the powers or somthing .
Thanks