What is the "acrobatic" ability?

Started by iammingy, March 03, 2008, 11:42AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It says that it allows "acrobatic challenge"? What does this mean?

I saw this in the shared_talents file, but I think it's not really mod-related. That's why I posted it here. I can't believe I missed this after playing the game over and over again (with various mods) for a bit over a year.... @_@

I know "might" allows the character to throw heavy objects and "flight" allow the character to fly (duh!)...

Acrobat was used in XML1/2 to allow for double jumps (the character typically used a flip animation), which are always present in MUA.  Dunno if that changed in MUA.

Well in PSP it appears to Ronin but I don't know what does it mean

Quote from: Teancum on March 03, 2008, 12:10PM
Acrobat was used in XML1/2 to allow for double jumps (the character typically used a flip animation), which are always present in MUA.  Dunno if that changed in MUA.

Thanks. This is really helpful!

Quote from: dark_raven on March 03, 2008, 01:35PM
Well in PSP it appears to Ronin but I don't know what does it mean

Yep, I have just seen that in the herostat, too!

i haven't noticed any differences with having it included inside a herostat (unless flight cancels it out) as I have incorporated it into a herostat and the character plays as normal (to my knowledge)

It is rumored to give you more time to press the buttons during the button pressing mini-games (Kraken, Ymir, etc). I don't know how accurate that is.