Iron Man (May 2, 2008) - 5 Scenes preview

Started by iammingy, April 20, 2008, 05:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOOVE Obidiah's line:

Quote"Tony, we're Iron Mongers, it's what we do"

Best.Marvel.Movie.EVER!

It's coming out April 30th here in Taiwan.

Yep, my wife and I are going opening night with some friends.  First time we'll have been to the cinema in months.  Hasn't been much to see, but this summer is gonna be awesome.  Iron Man, Hulk, Indiana Jones (I'm from Indiana :P), Narnia: Prince Caspian, Batman: The Dark Night...  Yeah, it's gonna be a great summer.

Yes, it is. ^_^ I am very excited about them, too.

"Punisher: War Zone" was planned for Sept 12, 2008, but it got pushed back to December... The summer could have ended even better...haha

I also plan to see it on opening night over here in australia on the 1st of may . Cant wait to see it looks awesome :D

1st of May for us here in Redland, but I think I'll see it after the numbers of the hordes of crazy fanbois and people with little to no appreciation of all things Marvel (i.e. those that go see new movies because they're NEW movies) have dwindled a bit.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: Noelemahc on April 20, 2008, 10:08PM
1st of May for us here in Redland, but I think I'll see it after the numbers of the hordes of crazy fanbois and people with little to no appreciation of all things Marvel (i.e. those that go see new movies because they're NEW movies) have dwindled a bit.
lol , sounds like a good plan , ill have to put up with people i know seeing it then thinking their some sort of iron man expert when the have had nothing to do with iron man before that.

I plan on going to the movies on opening night as well. :)

u guys lucky, for me i have to wait a bit longer and wait for dvd for subtitle as i am deaf lol

This movie is unbelievable!! one of the best movie's finally coming out next Thursday(For us in North America)!!! Teancum I have to 100% agree with you for Obidiah Stain's line referring to them being Iron Mongers, when I watched it I was blown away. I'll say it again, this is the greatest movie coming out in my opinion! Oh ya I decided to go the Friday after Thursday, that way I can relax for the weekend and not have to worry bout going to school in the morning.

PS: this has to be the sweetest picture of what is to come. The evolution of Ironman!!!

My partner is taking me to see it the day it comes out too. I'm pumped! I seen the previews for it like a few weeks ago and freaked out. (I think I scared my neighbors too...lol)
Quote from: Teancum on April 20, 2008, 07:19PM
Iron Man, Hulk, Indiana Jones (I'm from Indiana :P)
I'm in Indiana, was in Indianapolis, but not anymore...Aint left the state yet though.  My Grandfather wants me to go with him to see that Indiana Jones, but I never got into that...don't know why either.

April 27, 2008, 02:24AM #14 Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 02:29AM by iammingy
Quote from: Overload on April 24, 2008, 03:47PM
PS: this has to be the sweetest picture of what is to come. The evolution of Ironman!!!

That has been my wallpaper since early April. :D