For Teancum!

Started by Luciano, April 26, 2008, 04:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 09, 2008, 11:36AM #45 Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:55AM by Luciano
You can tell me how to use a proxy, i search in italian but i dont understand :P
Thx Teancum, and sorry for busy your time. I want also see the news about the mods for the bf2, i like a lot the site and the projects, but i can't see any mod in another site, also in www.gametoast.com and i can't see :(, please help me, or somebody, speak with guru.

EDIT:
Good news i try a proxy and it works, i can see the site but there is a problem when i want to login he tell me this "You are trying to use a node of the CoDeeN CDN Network. Your IP address is not recognized as a valid PlanetLab address, so your access to CoDeeN does not include all HTTP types" so i cant login in gametoast.com.
What i can do?
The adress is 142.150.238.13 and the port is 3124.

I am so sorry if i do problems for menbers and i am sorry for double post but i want to see a web site and i was blocked for some menbers spamers and i am not someone from them.

Teancum, i write a mail for guru, please unblock me, if you see my profile i don't have any post abuser or spamer, i dont insult any menber or admin and for some menbers spam, abuse, insult menbers or admins in my region why i must to be all time blocked for some menbers.
It is not right bloke a region and for inocents menbers must to be blocked from a site for all time.
Please i want to see the site correctly, if a spam or abuse im sorry but i dont do it.

Again, you are not blocked or banned.  We looked.  I don't know why you can't see the site.  Nothing on our side says you are blocked.  The only region that was blocked was part of China.

July 10, 2008, 11:34AM #48 Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:08PM by Luciano
:(, you know how to see www.gametoast.com correctly i mean enter in the site and login?
Please tell me yes.
What i can do, buy a new ISP, i clean all cokies, format my pc?, tell me something.

PS: Sorry if i am so stupid to see also that site, but i like all projects, and there isn't another site whose do thats projects.

Edit important: I was registred to this forum two times i remenber, i am that jadenkorr who wants new characters from jedi academy, and you tell me it is more dificult to do that because you need permision and time to do that, i was that jadenkorr who writes "I am sorry for my english, and in the update of gametoast my accoutn was disabled but i dont know why, and now i am Jaden86 and i cant enter, you can see and cancel that jadenkorr and this Jaden86 and i try to register again.
Good luck for me :)

I don't know man.  I check all of the IP addresses under those names.  No bans or restrictions.  I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.

Thx a lot for help me, if somebody of the admins know how to fix it, please tell me.
I see the site with that proxy. But i don't like be a rat to see your site and yours projects.

What you can tell me about kit fisto, asajj ventress, cloud city, ren var, it is like bf2 exp of xbox?
If you have time you can do any screen?

I read a post, and you say kit fisto have his tentacles moves arround, i think
Sorry i don't know how to say that. :P

Yes, we fixed them and they move now. :D

What?! :), nice news, you have a video :P
I want to see ren var and coud city.
What phoenix pack is that kit fisto?

You need version 1.9, then 1.8.4 Phoenix.

You have a video about that kit fisto.

And Shaak Ti and Luminara Unduli, for that matter, I think as well.

Master Fisto was the most pwnage character in BTF2! Water Orb FTW.

Teancum you say this is gametoast.com:
I've had a lot of questions lately on what's gonna be in and what's not. Due to the fact that I want to finish this project before I die I have to have an ending point. So here goes.

What's gonna happen

1.9.1 Public Release (full install) - hoping for July/Aug
-Bugfixes. Every crash should be gone, all HUD bugs fixed
-Space Endor
-Rebuilt Classic Conquest **COMPLETE
-Sounds working right on all levels
-KotOR era
-Restoring of missing modes (like Hunt on Dagobah)**COMPLETE
-Updated Shell/ingame consoles. Thanks to [RDH]Zerted
-KotOR era fully implemented
-Hero CTF (1-Flag CTF with Jedi/Sith only)
-LAST side re-work. Mostly visual stuff, but the award weapon bug/Pistol-Fusion Cutter bug will be dealt with

1.9.5 Public Release (patch) - hoping for Sept/Oct
-Additional Bugfixes
-Updating of current units to use the same features as the Unofficial 1.2 Patch (weapons, effects) so that it matches his mod *Pending RepSharpShooter's permission

2.0 FINAL Public Release (full install) - hoping for Oct/Nov
-All bugfixes completed (100% stable)

What's NOT gonna happen
-More new modes. Hero CTF is it
-Adding existing modes to maps. They already have enough modes
-New heroes. We have tons already. *Aside from a few already in planning like Greedo
-New clone legions. Same as above
-New maps. The pack has enough as is
-Restoring cut maps. *If* they get restored, that's what the bonus map pack will be for

What's gonna be available for modders
-Release of ALL assets after 2.0 is released (on condition that nobody tries to continue the pack)
-In-shell coded modes (thanks to [RDH]Zerted). Things like BFX mode, +123 mode, etc will be there for modders to make their mods compatible with the Unofficial 1.2 Patch & the Convo Pack

So i want to know if there is any update becuase i want to see the 1.9.1 Public Release (full install).

Thx a lot.