Samus and Link: Hoax/mod or real thing?

Started by Jade Giant, May 30, 2008, 05:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Honestly, I would VERY, VERY strongly recommend that you don't.  It's an annoyance.  Honestly, he's probably already been contacted 50 times by folks from all sorts of other sites since that video appeared on the net.  Plus, as someone who has done/been project lead on several large scale mods - nobody wants emails or PMs asking to release stuff that you would already to if you could.

Best to just leave him alone.  Devs know about modding communities, and they help out when they can.  Trust me, I've seen it in many, many communities.  There might even be developers here on the site who just appear to be regular users.  If he was able to or wanted to help, he would.

Understood, Teancum, thanks for your help.

I noticed the author of Samus/Link took down all of the MUA stuff in his website's gallery.  It's safe to say he's either been asked to take them down or was spammed with requests and so decided to take them down.

I also noticed that but i thought he just put somewhere else on his site :D

Even the YouTube video is gone, too. I think they were asked to take down all those stuff instead of their own decision.

If Samus and/or Link were in- they would have had to have been removed in Alpha, because I worked on Call of Duty 3-Wii one row over from MUA-Wii. No Samus... No Link... Just an uproar when :hulk_icon: got cut.
"I'd give my Ex-Gene for my Ex, Jean... but I'll date Emma- since it's the next best thing."

No one ripped the video from Youtube before it went down? I kinda want to see it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

The youtube vids are still there.  I searched for "Samus Marvel" and found it.

Oh, I was talking about this one embedded in the website:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRWMkr-pYVk

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Publishing, Inc."
The vids will be uploaded again as soon as one is taken down. :rofl: