Hulk on the big screen

Started by ratmon, June 19, 2008, 04:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Man did anyone get to see this yet? I was like wow! This movie is worth seeing! I really thought it was gonna be lame because of the other one they made but this one is hands down awesome! Cant wait for avenger movie.

This movie was great, I really hope they make a sequel.  :hulk_icon:

I hope to view this movie firsthing tomorrow after church, along with Kung Fu Panda and Get Smart.

3 movies in a row ? . I was going to see this movie this weekend until I bought Iron man for pc.

Good choice Venom! I would have done the same, but don't get me wrong, the Hulk movie was amazing! But nothing tops the Ironman movie/game in my opinion. Reason why is they literally had to re-do the Hulk because they failed with the first film. Ironman was unbelievable and not re-done. But of course this is my opinion and again, the New Hulk was incredible.

Spoiler:
Who enjoyed seeing Tony Stark at the end..."You always seemed to be wearing nice suits" - The General

Just watched the new movie. WAAAAY better than the 2003 one. Incredible graphics, violence not too gory but destructive, and yes Iron Man made a very nice cameo. Along with Lou Ferrigno as the voice of Hulk and bribed security guard, as well as the late Bill Bixby in that TV show where the boy slapped him. LOL at Stan Lee. Poor fellow. :laugh:

I have an awkward locked pattern in thinking that these individual Avengers movies will always have some cameo of some character introducing something about the Avengers initiative. Perhaps General Ross is going to pass this on to Cap, who will then go to Thor? And all will merge into one.