Marvel Models -- possibilities

Started by Teancum, July 01, 2008, 06:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 01, 2008, 06:43PM Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:06PM by Teancum
Screenshots from X-Men Mutant Academy (currently trying to get the DirectX 9 plugin to work so I can rip em')

Animated Series Cyclops (probably the best)

Animated Series Beast (if reskinned to be more accurate it'd be useful)

X-Men Next Dimension

New X-Men Cyclops

Animated Series Wolverine

Ya'll already know about Iron Man PC & Incredible Hulk PC.  More as I get other Marvel games working.

1-Next Dimension or Mutant Academy?
2-Textures or models+textures?

Just my opinion, but that animated series Wolverine doesn't look better than the one in the Alternate Costumes topic. Or is there another reason you want to rip it?

July 01, 2008, 07:15PM #4 Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:18PM by iammingy
Quote from: Teancum on July 01, 2008, 07:12PM
1-Next Dimension or Mutant Academy?
2-Textures or models+textures?

1. Next Dimension, because I am not too fond of the textures in the Mutant Academy. They are probably 64x64 ...haha
2. Both textures and models

Thanks in advance. I just want to see if there are any costumes worth rigging.

Quote from: Gevth on July 01, 2008, 07:15PM
Just my opinion, but that animated series Wolverine doesn't look better than the one in the Alternate Costumes topic. Or is there another reason you want to rip it?

The model looks better at least, imo. This one does have a pair of shoulder pads and a big mask.

Yeah, and getting the Next Dimension model gives Iammingy something to update the skin with :P

please if it's possible can you rip this phoenix skin ?

Interesting idea...

QuoteJust my opinion, but that animated series Wolverine doesn't look better than the one in the Alternate Costumes topic. Or is there another reason you want to rip it?

Maybe right now, but with a re-done skin, it may rock... and we have some REALLY talented people in this forums...

Cheers

Okay, this sucks.  The DirectX 9 plugins for the PS1 emulator crash the game past the menus.  Guess I'll hunt down Mutant Academy 2 (Cyclops is my #1 priority)

Animated Series Cyclops texture.  It's not wanting to rip the 3D data for some reason.  Still looking into it.

i was actually going to ask this.  i too would love the psylocke skins.  and that pink rogue costume im pretty fond of as well.

I tried ripping next dimension and failed.  It would be a great source for all the new x-men costumes like beast, wolvie, jean, nightcrawler, etc.  It would be like we can get back those skins that were never included in XML1 that should have been.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

What happened when you tried Matt?  I wonder if it's the same thing that happened to me.

I got that the compressed file (game data) was either corrupt or the wrong format.  No matter what program I tried to uncompress it, it gave that error.
  From the Ashes she will rise.