Why no Pc version?

Started by Luciano, July 16, 2008, 02:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nox on October 12, 2009, 11:37AMThat's the problem, faithful ports tend to be exactly like console versions, including the shabby camera and strained controls.

So then what's the complaint here?  If we get MUA2 on PC we get it just like on the consoles - I don't see where the actual complaint of the porting is.

He wants a port, where he gets the good stuff and the bad stuff would be fixed. Life is not that easy.

Or in other words, I want the cake with Kate Backinsile inside and I want to eat it to.
Still, there have been a few ports that are much better then ports, maybe this would be one of them, and maybe the Deadpool game based on the movie won't be crap as well...I'm delusional, aren't I? :(

The Wolverine game was good. Look Nox, you want a bit too many things. I mean, there is still no PC version. I would be happy to get it, even if the camera would be bad. Be happy, for what you have and what you can have.

I figure if I want a perfect game they'll at least give us a decent port just to shut me up.
This is all an elaborate plot to get a PC version.

But still, not sure if there will be a PC port. Anything could happen, so I'm just hoping.

This is off topic but it looks like this topic is becoming like mua2. Some guys are saying no pc others are.

SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

November 16, 2009, 03:59PM #157 Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 10:21AM by piutebob
This is about MUA2, if you haven't noticed.

EDIT: The Edit on my post was just correcting a typo.

Quote from: rocco600 on November 16, 2009, 03:32PM
This is off topic but it looks like this topic is becoming like mua2. Some guys are saying no pc others are.

I don't want to be rude, but what did you think this was about, if you didn't know it is about MUA 2? Just asking.

Hmm, He might be comparing the situation to MUA2, saying how some people are saying "There should be no pc/it doesnt exist" or "There should be a pc/it will happen". Similar to the prop and anit reg units.

But I could be looking into it too much, and I could be completely wrong and he just worded it strangely. :)

Still, I don't see too much chance in it. It's like Fable 2. They made a PC version of the first game, but they didn't make one from the second game. And now, they are making the third game...hm...maybe these people are working on a third installment aswell? (Did I say it good?)

Quote from: Georged448 on November 17, 2009, 11:00AM
Hmm, He might be comparing the situation to MUA2, saying how some people are saying "There should be no pc/it doesnt exist" or "There should be a pc/it will happen". Similar to the prop and anit reg units.

But I could be looking into it too much, and I could be completely wrong and he just worded it strangely. :)

You are right. I was comparing it to MUA2
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

right guys, theres no need to argue about the content of the posts, its MUA2
and since they say its not coming out on PC, buy another console and get it for that! it worked for me and the game is amazing!
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

Your a bit late and maybe some people dont have the money just to buy a brand new console for 1 game.

I just bought a PS3 for MUA2, God of War and FFXIII. I have to say, i'm not impressed with the graphics at all and even less impressed with the DLC being pulled before I had a chance to get Juggernaut, Magneto etc.