PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on August 13, 2009, 12:29PM
I'd say Iceman (please let it be him), but for the flying persona, I don't see a cape of some sort. He's also blurred and hasn't been unlocked or something.
Than Iceman and Nova/Ms Marvel, I hope :D I still wonder, about Stan Lee. How will he be in the game?

Really? Cool! It will be as cool, like in Spectacular Spider-Man episode 14 :D

So apparently Red Hulk is the first alternate costume that's been revealed.  It was on Wikipedia with a reference to the VIP site, but since that isn't public I had to remove it.

i posted that ages ago, but its cool

Yay! It's not Nova!

Now it's even more likely that Iceman will be the next reveal. :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

so is there gunna be one more reveal then one unanounced?

If she was as lame a character in MUA 1, I'm sure that we can count on much of the same.  At least Nova would have been a new character to the game.

MUA1 is not MUA2. Just look at who was good or bad in XML1 compared to XML2.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

i like the way her powers look, and her fusion w/ storm is cool

It's not like we all didn't see her coming. But I'm very happy. Is it just me or do the recurring females (Jean, Ms. Marvel, Storm) look way better than before. Their hair looks great and actually fits them. I hate Sue's hair as I prefered her MUAI 360 and PC hair.

Quotehttp://twitter.com/Dan_Tanguay

Re: Alt Costumes. Each hero will have one alt costume on disc. We wanted more but they are very expensive to make.

Boooooo.  Translation: "Activision wanted to make easy DLC money, so alternate costumes will cost extra".

Watch, they'll do that.

Only one extra! That is so rubbish. I was hoping 2-3 more at the most. So we know all of Hulk's.

I'm betting the FF have their 80s costumes, Ms. Marvel has her original, and Wolvie his 80s. Jean needs her New X-Men costume as I refuse to only have one other costume for her that is technically the same but a different color.