New icon sets / smilies?

Started by THX, March 07, 2007, 08:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh OK, that's great then. :thumbsup:

Emaculate handiworks, Venom! :thumbsup2: :)

Thanks and with blackheart i didnt think it would turn out any-good but it looks fairly good ..

lol, run! It's the evil red-eyed spider!

:laugh:

Does anyone now of any better software to use then paint  ... i want to improve some icons and make some more  :nod:

Quote from: Venom on December 26, 2007, 10:50PMDoes anyone now of any better software to use then paint  ... i want to improve some icons and make some more  :nod:
Try PaintShop Pro, IMO it's the best program that exists. I recommend version 7, as newer ones work very slow.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Thanks ill download and see what i can make

March 24, 2008, 01:19PM #67 Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 01:27PM by iammingy
Hey, I just found that Human Torch has been added incorrectly.

:archangel: <-- Archangel? haha

This should be the one for Archangle: (not made by me of course)

June 07, 2008, 03:38AM #68 Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:41AM by shafcrawler
Sorry to resurrect an ooold topic, but I think the smilies should be updated, at least with the characters that already have mods. I was browsing comixfan.com when I stumbled across their huge collection of smilies. Now i've seen many of them in these boards, so I believe many of these can be used with permission from the site, right?
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/misc.php?action=getsmilies&smiliecat=3&s=
If anything, I really want the Psylocke, Northstar, Wolfsbane, havok, magik and Moonstar icons from that list.

EDIT: Also the Nightcrawler and Dust and Shatterstar (solely because I made a Mod for him, lol)

June 07, 2008, 03:47AM #69 Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:53AM by Venom
Wow they have heaps of icons . My icons can be used aswell even though their a bit dodgy looking .
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=229.msg25948#msg25948

No! Your smilie work is great, Venom! :thumbsup2:

hey, noelamahc, how do u make the smileys(sry if u said earlier in this topic, i didnt read all the way through)?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Added some new ones

These are from this site.
:beetle: :btom: :cd: :hellion: :husk: :magik: :marrow: :sauron: :shocker: :sunspot: :tmaster: :ultron: :wbane:

These are from this thread, except for Toad (I found him on google)
:blade: :electro: :nfury: :sskrull: :toad: :xman:

Any chance of adding the Shard I made?