The Invisible Woman Thread

Started by BliZZ, August 11, 2008, 04:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2008, 04:33PM Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 05:57AM by Teancum

Looks nice, too bad she's only shown using her telekinesis. Did she have that shield around her while using telekinesis in MUA, too? I don't really remember...

Would be nice if she could directly slam the enemy to the ground or squash the enemy inside.

Her barriers could also better. Like her powers in the first FF game.

I liked her powers in the first and second FF video games.

In the second game she didn't really have any powers... She just created barriers for the whole party which lasted around 3 seconds or she froze everything on screen for a few seconds too. If they could make those last longer / stronger then I like them too :D

Her powers in the 1st game rocked. Her force wall could clear the whole area and it even froze those who didn't die. Her beam was awesome and her freezing move was also quite useful, it could even freeze Dr Doom :D

i LOVED her powers in the 1st game! she was soo cool! and i loved how she used a beam force feild and how she froze enemies!^^ So cool! i wish i had the game again!!
Aaaaanyway, back to the point of this post, i dont like how her force feilds are all wobbly :( dosnt look right to me!
i liked her in MUA1 and u hope ill like her in MUA2 aswell!  :iwoman: