What is everyone's favorite team to play as?

Started by BliZZ, March 20, 2007, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have 2 teams, one that is all rough and tumble characters that just kick a** and the other is a group of characters that could be considered "galactic powers"

Tough: Wolverine, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Blade

Galactic: Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Thor

My favorite team is wolverine, storm, dare-devil, and mr.fantastic,
other i like moonnight, iceman, invisable women, and blackpanter.

Characters i think are weaker are spider-man, the thing, not that hes weak but you don't even notice it all his energy is gone, cage guy, and nick fury.

At the moment I'm using Fury, Thor, Rhino and Blade. never used them before so i thought i'd give it a try. They are all pretty good. The characters I use most are Ghost rider and Daredevil, they're my favorites. I like the Invisible too, her TK is great.

Dr. Strange also has some form of TK. Levitation was its name I think it was?

yeah, but the rest of his attacks suck, exept black magic maybe

Poor Spidey team!!!

Spider-Man

Sunfire!!

Namor!!

Wolverine!!

they may deal with many villians but there is no way out for Spidey... still sane.  :laugh:

Yeah, I use his Levitation, Mystic Bolts, and Black Magic along with Mystic Maelstrom as the XTreme. Anyway, it's quite amusing instead of seeing enemies, all I see are metal boxes. :laugh:

I can't belive no one else thinks Mr.fantasic is good?  :eek: HEs my favorite character he has alot of different abilitys. Or yeah I never tried deadpool before because of how horrible he was on xml2. But now he is diffently one of my favorite!

Deadpool:I'm the best on whatever Wolverine does. :naughty:

Mr. Fantastic's powers are quite okay, especially Rubberband Recoil and Drastic Elastic. Just a better Xtreme than Orbital Attack, which is quite similar to Beast's in XML1.

I forget to add my team for August:

Wisecrackers

Human Torch, Spider-Man, Deadpool, and someone fit to make jokes (currently can't think of one rite now).

I pretty much change my teams to the environment. For example for Mephisto's Realm I use Supernatural: Blade,Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange and Thor. When I get to GR I just switch with GR so I dont lose a character. :) When I visit the Shiar I use The X-Men and for the Skrulls I use either FF, Avengers, Defenders or New FF. For Asgard I pretty much use the Avengers with Thor. I cant wait to be able to play the Gold Edition because this will all change.

September's team:

The PSP Exclusives:
Captain Marvel, Ronin, Black Widow, and Hawkeye.

my new team sabretooth-quad mod venom-quad mod(used dark mark's venom skins cause i cant install) deadpool wolverine
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$