What is everyone's favorite team to play as?

Started by BliZZ, March 20, 2007, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
well he will be released but i think i will send him one of these days.I just kept him so mutch to myself cause i wanted to fix the wrongly placed texures on his hands but i saw that the original skin had that prob so...one of these days^^
Oh by the way ive updated and made a considerable number of movie skins trought texmod(since couldnt use the other skinning program)
i will soon post some pics of them in my workbench thread!^^
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

August 26, 2010, 07:18PM #151 Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 06:22PM by ruipsix
My favourite team is Spider Man  :spiderman: /Deadpool  :deadpool: /Ghost Rider  :ghostr: /Wolverine  :wolverine:
EDIT: I also like to use Spider Woman  :spiderwoman: and Mr. Fantastic  :fantastic:

August 27, 2010, 04:31PM #152 Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 06:07AM by rainw7
my actual team is: hulk  :hulk_icon: , scarlet witch  :scarletw: , nightcrawler  :nightcrawler: and storm  :storm:
hulk=might, healing factor; scarlet witch=healer, magical, flight; nightcrawler=teleporter; and storm=big range attacks, flight.
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

I like the Psy Team:
currently use:

Psylocke :psylocke:
Emma  :emmafrost:
Jean  :phoenix:
and alternating between X-man :xman: and Xavier  :xavier:

also like a "magik Team"
using

magik :magik:
Scarlet Witch  :scarletw:
Dr Strange  :strange:
Ghost Rider  :ghostr:

or a young or new X-men as:

dust :dust:
Hellion  :hellion:
Cuckoo  :cuckoo:
and Magik as Bonus (cause of she is from new mutants)
Im worried about Hope Summers don´t have any serious power yet.... :S
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

my team is of: Jean Grey  :phoenix:, invisible woman  :iwoman:, wolverine  :wolverine:, magneto  :magneto: and alternating between doctor strange  :strange:, silver surfer  :silvers:.

This makes me miss my game so much. My MUA was stolen along with my computer and controller... I used to always have Rogue, Jean Grey, Storm and Shadowcat. (Such an awesome team...  >_<) Now I'm stuck with XML2, I aint complainin though lol.

Stolen? So someone stole a whole comp from your house :o

fav team atm :

Revanche (psyblade 4 the win)
Xavier (balding man who can shoot thunder out of his hands 4 the win :P)
Surge (Ladies who can make lighting surrounds their fist 4 the win :P :P)
and last, Hellion....just because he's Hellion

Quote from: tymaca321 on September 26, 2010, 01:20AM
Stolen? So someone stole a whole comp from your house :o

Yep, was a very bad neighborhood. They took my computer, my controller and web cam, my camera, my Dad's camera and his phone. And a week before that, my Mom and I were held at gun point in our back yard. Soooo, don't live there anymore :) lol.

WOW!!!  Glad you all are okay and glad you got out of there.  It's terrible that some people think they have the right to take things from other people.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Howd you escape? Or did the robbers need to go, kinda scary seeing a gun in RL, i only see it at crime scene tv shows :P

After he took everything, he ran off, making us lay face first in the ground...and since it was too dark to see him, we didn't have a good description, and my friend, who's a cop, came over that night and passed the police station, he said the majority of the cops were sittin outside chit chattin. So of course the guy got away. But anyways, it's all good now. Most of the stuff got replaced, cept my MUA. But I'll stop talkin about that now so I don't change the subject of the thread :) lol

With so many awesome characters it's hard to choose so I alternate based on roles.
Long range:  :stark: Iron-man, :punisher_logo: Punisher,  :hawkeye: Hawkeye
Melee:  :capamer: Captain America,  :hulk_icon: Hulk,  :daredevil: Daredevil, 
Crowd Killer:  :cyclops: Cyclops,  :thor: Thor, :ghostr: Ghost Rider, 
Auxillary support:  :psylocke: Psylocke,  :magneto: Magneto, :deadpool: Deadpool

December 08, 2010, 02:41PM #164 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 02:46PM by bobbyraw
Greatest team of all time: THE GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stark: Iron Man :warmachine: War Machine :iceman: Iceman :deadpool: Deadpool
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."