Nice skins by the way DDragon and Carnage :thumbsup2:

Quote from: Venom on March 21, 2009, 03:47AM
It seems like we are growing a Web of shadows community :D
Nice skins by the way DDragon and Carnage :thumbsup2:

woah..thanks Venom :)

C a r n a g E™

March 21, 2009, 06:43AM #62 Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:33PM by ddrag0n
Quote from: Carnage on March 21, 2009, 02:33AM
Hey guys i came up with this dark spiderman skin and was thinking if you guys like it. I made the original suit dark and adjusted the black costume to black. I also adjusted the black costume's eyes so that it will look like Venom.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4474/darkspiderman.jpg
The skin looks simple but original, and personally I like it. But could you take a bigger screenshot? Cause I can't see it too well.

EDIT: If we have Venom, Carnage and Spider Carnage suit, so why not Toxin? Yes, I made Toxin skin and I'll release it very soon.

EDIT 2: Before I'll release Toxic, I want to release this one :

(http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3163.new#new)

Personally I still love the dark spider skin more. Skins on this that are bulkier are meant for a bigger character, Spiderman is too thin in this, it just doesnt mix well. Although, you did do an excellent job on the skin. I am anxiously waiting for Dark Spiderman skin pack and toxin to be released! Keep it up!

Whoopsies, my bad got the creators mixed up. Carnage, for your dark spider skin pack, try making the white spiderman symbol more...lethal, like venom has it in the game (I think you know what I mean :P)
And DDrag0n, the eyes are indeed cooler on v1.0 :P Hope you can get around that, and excellent skinning jobs everyone!

Sorry for the spam, lol. How come nobody is doing Ben Reilly Spider Carnage? Just copying the Wii skin? Meganubis gave up on it due to the mouth, but just copy the wii one no?

dont triple post, if you want to make additional comments just edit your post
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I love all of these skins, bravo to everyone!

Quote from: League301 on March 24, 2009, 09:44PM
Personally I still love the dark spider skin more. Skins on this that are bulkier are meant for a bigger character, Spiderman is too thin in this, it just doesnt mix well. Although, you did do an excellent job on the skin. I am anxiously waiting for Dark Spiderman skin pack and toxin to be released! Keep it up!
Yea, I know, too bad that modeling in WoS isn't so easy like in Counter Strike. I would give a try to do something with the whole spidey model, but I don't know if this is possible, and personally I think is not.
As I said Toxin Is complete, I'm thinking if release it now or try to change something.

If somebody have some requests or ideas for me to do some other skins, feel free to tell.

Release some images so we can see what you got so far ;)
Other skins..is it possible to skin venom/vulture/regular bad guys? maybe different outfits, would be kinda cool

Quote from: League301 on March 25, 2009, 08:32AM
Release some images so we can see what you got so far ;)
Other skins..is it possible to skin venom/vulture/regular bad guys? maybe different outfits, would be kinda cool

Yes it is possible to skin other characters. I already was thinking if no trying to skin venom, to make it look more look a like in comics, cause Venom like he is in WoS I really don't like it.

March 25, 2009, 01:49PM #72 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:51PM by League301
Yeah I dont like venom's tint, but I love his spider symbol. Its just wild, looks dangerous. In fact, someone should make a new black suit with Carnage's eyes and color and venom's wild symbol, Venom incarnate! lol. I think that would be awesome.

*Edit*
DDragon, I just noticed, when I tried to download v1.0 of spider carnage, it has the same features like the second one xD

March 25, 2009, 02:59PM #73 Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:32PM by ddrag0n
Quote from: League301 on March 25, 2009, 01:49PM
DDragon, I just noticed, when I tried to download v1.0 of spider carnage, it has the same features like the second one xD
No its not, just read the "change log" for each ver.

Ok here it is, I hope you like it.

(http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3163.new#new)

Holy! Thats awesome! Although you should make the eyes a bit bigger.
But wow. This ones a keeper, nice job man!