Mega's Web of Shadow skins

Started by Meganubis, January 06, 2009, 08:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: League301 on March 25, 2009, 03:39PM
Holy! Thats awesome! Although you should make the eyes a bit bigger.
But wow. This ones a keeper, nice job man!
You're right, in pictures which I show to you on what I was based on, the eyes of Toxin are bigger. But there also other pictures which I was based on, and most of them they have smaller eyes, just like in the skin.

March 25, 2009, 04:22PM #76 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:43PM by League301
I played it a bit more, the smaller eyes fit better actually.

DD, can you upload 1.0 again of spider carnage? Everytime I download it and execute it with texmod, it looks exactly the same like your newer version..The eyes are smaller and shoulders are fixed, this might just be a bug for me but both of them are the same :S Just ones 3.0 and ones 4.0
Sorry for bothering you about this lol, I hope you get to keep updating Spider-Carnage ^^

Quote from: League301 on March 25, 2009, 04:22PM
I played it a bit more, the smaller eyes fit better actually.

DD, can you upload 1.0 again of spider carnage? Everytime I download it and execute it with texmod, it looks exactly the same like your newer version..The eyes are smaller and shoulders are fixed, this might just be a bug for me but both of them are the same :S Just ones 3.0 and ones 4.0
Sorry for bothering you about this lol, I hope you get to keep updating Spider-Carnage ^^
Its cool, you're not bothering me, I shall accept comment and constructive criticism. If there are some other problems or errors, please report so I can fix it.

Alrighty, and thanks a lot for the fix :)

Great skins you guys,love them all. 
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on March 27, 2009, 10:12AM
Thanks, there might be some new of them.

Quote from: cvc on March 27, 2009, 10:12AM
Havnt seen you in a while CVC :D

Oh carnage, for the black suit, I suggest darkening his attacks and shield. In daytime its really given away since their all so purpley xD
If you have time, that is

Wow dragon,ur skins ARE really top notch!i absolutely love ur spider -carnage skin,except there is one thing.....the reb webs also appear on the NORMAL spiderman suit....is it posible for u to change it so that the red webs appear ONLY on the spider-carnage skin?

March 28, 2009, 03:11AM #84 Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:20AM by Carnage
1.First of all i Love the toxin skin..
2.Second my graphic card has been blown got to change it..
3. I have provided the link for dark spiderman skin pls rate it...This dark spiderman is a version 1.0 will release another one as soon as i replace my card. I like to congrajulate the Admin and Other Members to say that
" WE MADE A GREAT DEAL OF SKINS THAT EVEN THE ACTIVISION COULDN'T COME UP WITH!! HAIL SPIDEY FANS"

http://www.mediafire.com/?zezzynt4krd
C a r n a g E™

Dragon dude awesome skin..Top notch!! i released dark spiderman that i told ya...pls rate my 8600GT smoked out so i cant use or edit any suits...was half way through spider-carnage  ):(   
Toxin skin is awesome i think the eys are perfect dude...
C a r n a g E™

March 28, 2009, 10:08AM #86 Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 03:13AM by ddrag0n
Quote from: namage on March 27, 2009, 09:18PM
Wow dragon,ur skins ARE really top notch!i absolutely love ur spider -carnage skin,except there is one thing.....the reb webs also appear on the NORMAL spiderman suit....is it posible for u to change it so that the red webs appear ONLY on the spider-carnage skin?
Thanks a lot guys. Too bad I cant change the web of the red suit, perhaps both suits uses the same web texture.

Thank you Carnage, I will check your Dark Spider man.

EDIT: The skin is nice, I always preferred the classic comics black suit instead of the one in WoS. Its almost the same as the one which Meganubis made, which I also made but I didn't released it couse Meganubis was first and I thought would be pointless release the same skin twice. But you changed the eyes to make'em look more like venom, they're nice. You should fix the color of tendrils and other symbiot stuff, cause they still look like those from WoS.
I like the "red" suit, which isn't red anymore but dark, it fits very well with the black change made on black suit.

Over all, nice job. I'm waiting for your other skins ^^.

March 28, 2009, 12:47PM #87 Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 12:44PM by League301
Yep, very nice guys. As dragon said, the tendrils and attacks should be changed, once you've fixed your card :)
Try tigerdirect.com or newegg.com? Or just any electronics store, I reccommend the 9600GT ^^
Yeah carnage, you guys made a great deal of skins! HAIL FANS :D

Hey DD, do you think you can fix the emblem on Spider Carnage? To go over the shoulders so it fits in more with Meganubis' Ben Reilly one? And maybe make the webs black so it fits in with red suit form as well (If you want :P)

Quote from: League301 on March 28, 2009, 12:47PM

Hey DD, do you think you can fix the emblem on Spider Carnage? To go over the shoulders so it fits in more with Meganubis' Ben Reilly one? And maybe make the webs black so it fits in with red suit form as well (If you want :P)
It would be a little bit difficult, since they're totally different skins (I mean that the way of each skin was made is different).  Everybody knows that Meganubis Ben Reilly skin is much better from mine spider carnage, almost in every aspects. Its impossible to extract textures from .tpf files. Too bad cause Meganubis won't do the spider canrage skin. But I would try to make a spider carnage skin, based on Meganubis Ben Reilly to make'em fit together, they would be awesome.
To do that, I need textures of Meganubis's Ben Reilly skin, of course if he accepts what I said.

Yeah send a PM and it might work, that would be awesome though. You could try the blue version as well :)