pushing crate over rail

Started by ldhetrick, April 01, 2007, 05:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I cannot get the crate to go over the edge of the railing to break the glass to continue. I've gotten to the point I'm thinking of using a cheat. Thanks ahead of time for any help.
FYI, I'm on a pc running windows xp pro with svc pack 2.

April 01, 2007, 06:24PM #1 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 07:17PM by Burning Rage
I don't understand where the problem is... *shrugs*  I got through this level no problem.  I'll include a screencap in about five minutes.

EDIT:  I lied about the five minutes.  I had fun while going through that level again... :P  Anyway:

Basically, once you enter that section of the level, you'll see a group of guys on that catwalk.  One of the guys who is holding a shield will break part of the railing, leaving an opening as seen in pic one.  Then once you clear the area of baddies, you grab the giant crate, and push/pull it over to the open section in the railing.  Once you get it to the edge, you will see a prompt that says "push over crate" as seen in pic two.  Then repeatedly tap whatever button is your action button (used for pushing the object... it will show on screen what one you need to push), as seen in pic three.  Once you push the crate over the edge, you have yourself broken glass, as seen in pic four.  Good luck with the level!  (I'm still on my first run through the game, :runaway:)
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I have found out that sometimes the game will not recognize the controller properly and switching between controller and keyboard may solve the problem. Thanks for your input.

the main "challenge" is that once you're done pushing it to the area, STOP and let go. Now just mash Button 1 from the backside.

May 03, 2008, 11:43AM #4 Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 11:47AM by Tom747
Hi i have same problem like ldhetrick.But when create have same position as crate in screen 3 from Burning Rage she back to the star position.So i please anybody to use my save push that crate and save game at STARK TOWER.I will be very greatefull.

http://rapidshare.com/files/112248935/saveslot7.save.html

May 03, 2008, 03:37PM #5 Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 04:29PM by iammingy
Quote from: Tom747 on May 03, 2008, 11:43AM
Hi i have same problem like ldhetrick.But when create have same position as crate in screen 3 from Burning Rage she back to the star position.So i please anybody to use my save push that crate and save game at STARK TOWER.I will be very greatefull.

http://rapidshare.com/files/112248935/saveslot7.save.html

This is one of the funniest request ever! haha
Can you upload your herostat for me as well? I don't know what mods you have installed...?

EDIT: Hmm... when I load your game save with the "original" herostat, the game crashed to desktop. @_@"

EDIT2: Never mind. I figured out why it crashed. :D

:spiderman:: Wolverine, where are you?

You simply just need to keep pressing the button and you will see the block "shivering". Press the button a little bit harder a few times more and the block will fall right into the window.

I am waiting for the portal to be activated again so that I can go back a save the game for you...

EDIT3: Ok. here it is:
http://www.box.net/shared/fgcxzfqoss
I only pushed the block for you and saved at Stark Tower. You need to add Captain America and Iron Man back to your team at the Xtraction point because I kicked them out. :P
Enjoy the game! :)

i use a spider-man or silver surfer and slow time down for that it seems to work everytime

Gambitfan this person has obviously fixed the problem I dont think you really needed to bump this thread.